corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » GTA 5: PS3 Online

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GTA 5: PS3 Online
R Lee

User status: Offline
22nd Oct 13 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm MilkyPenguin on it

Just assisted a rank 85 guy do a level 70 mission. I'm a n00b, so that was an eye opener
Cavey

22nd Oct 13 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a few hours on it yesterday, did a few races, was playing nice in them and kept getting shafted, so had to crash into people.

Where are the atms? I just went on the internet on my phone and banked it through the maze bank website seems much easier than having to travel through town to bank your cash

Did a mission moving some bloke from the airport to the hills, everyone got in 1 car, I was behind, died fairly quick on that.

Had a wander round after that, went to get some ammo. Some Asian cunt waited outside, moved my car, shot the shit out of it, then killed me as soon as I stepped outside.

[Edited on 22-10-2013 by Cavey]
DannyB
Premium Member

22nd Oct 13 at 16:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's pretty much what free roam is like, kill or be killed 90% of the time. I very rarely spend more than 30 mins in free roam. It's far more fun being in a lobby with 15 other people doing races, can earn some good money too.

ATM's are a waste of time, I bet no one actually uses them, and if they did it would turn in to a camp fest for other players just waiting to steal money.

I always go in to passive mode before I start anything too as there's always chance some twat could kill you after you exit and take all your cash.
Cavey

22nd Oct 13 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, I assumed passive mode was on your phone, turns out it on the start menu. So died before I found that.

Did a few lobbies, people kept leaving after 1 event though which got a bit annoying. Did 1 motorbike race and got killed a few times, also quite annoying. The car races were fine though, had an awesome days of thunder moment flying through a gap as 3 or 4 cars went flying everywhere shame it only got me to 6/15 or something though.

Had a quick death match, wasn't too bad
mwg

22nd Oct 13 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think I've just joined. Peroni007
DannyB
Premium Member

22nd Oct 13 at 18:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didnt know you could do this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTskflVxHJ4&feature=youtu.be&t=1m55s
Cavey

22nd Oct 13 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuckin Rappel. What a cunt
Tomnova16
Premium Member

22nd Oct 13 at 18:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you don't bank your money does it all get stolen if you get killed?

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Cavey

22nd Oct 13 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just 500 bucks now instead of all cash
Balling
Premium Member

22nd Oct 13 at 20:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
Are you sure? I thought that was only medical bills.

I still get in game tips that say I'm holding more than 5k and if I'm killed I'll lose it.

Cavey

22nd Oct 13 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
Are you sure? I thought that was only medical bills.

I still get in game tips that say I'm holding more than 5k and if I'm killed I'll lose it.

Someone said in the GTA thread the patch changed it? I dunno, I haven't played much online
DannyB
Premium Member

22nd Oct 13 at 21:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That was medical bills, if you're holding more than 5k and you die it will drop that amount for the other player to steal, anything below 5k it drops $100.
Eddie.2k

23rd Oct 13 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by R Lee
I'm MilkyPenguin on it

Just assisted a rank 85 guy do a level 70 mission. I'm a n00b, so that was an eye opener

Ahh thats you! I was on it with you yesterday eddie3089
Gsi_Ire

23rd Oct 13 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

online now with driverboy87??
Gsi_Ire

23rd Oct 13 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well that didnt last long
DannyB
Premium Member

23rd Oct 13 at 17:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gsi_Ire
online now with driverboy87??

Done a few missions/races with him but have no idea who he is
Liam

23rd Oct 13 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did some races with him on Monday, him and this other guy basically gifted me 30k when racing, they both kept crashing in exactly the same spot

[Edited on 23-10-2013 by Liam]
Gsi_Ire

23rd Oct 13 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any one coming on tonight to do some races and stuff? wrack up some money and ranks?

Spent the past two days starting to max out my stats. Went to be with the ps3 controller tied up with a hair bobbin and woke up to almost maxed out flight.
Gary
Premium Member

24th Oct 13 at 08:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Say what?
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

24th Oct 13 at 09:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll be online tonight if anyone fancies a few races?

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
mwg

25th Oct 13 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm going to give it a go going online tonight. Had a quick look the other night when I think I joined the CS crew but couldn't work out where I should be joining
Balling
Premium Member

25th Oct 13 at 10:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Danny and I did well yesterday...

DannyB
Premium Member

25th Oct 13 at 14:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
Danny and I did well yesterday...

The one where we had to steal meth? god knows what happened there, all I did was shoot the guys on the boat. I've had that a few times where the missions play out like they're broke, one yesterday where we had to pick a container up at a remote place on the coast somewhere, after killing about 15 guards the other player waited for the cargobob to land then it just said ''Mission Failed: The container was destroyed. I was stood right next to it and it was fine. Me and the other lad did that meth mission again when you left and got $23k and 3950RP

[Edited on 25-10-2013 by DannyB]
Cavey

25th Oct 13 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just did a car boost for Simeon to get some quick cash, some fucker was waiting at the docks for me to drop off the car... I ran away, hid behind a truck and shotgunned him when he came round the corner - Fucking cunt
Balling
Premium Member

25th Oct 13 at 15:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
The one where we had to steal meth? god knows what happened there, all I did was shoot the guys on the boat. I've had that a few times where the missions play out like they're broke, one yesterday where we had to pick a container up at a remote place on the coast somewhere, after killing about 15 guards the other player waited for the cargobob to land then it just said ''Mission Failed: The container was destroyed. I was stood right next to it and it was fine. Me and the other lad did that meth mission again when you left and got $23k and 3950RP
Looked to me like we hit the boat engines and they exploded. Couldn't believe we failed after all that.

Wish I could have stayed to do it over again, but was practically falling asleep over the controller.

<<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll