corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa C headlight removal.....HELP!!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C headlight removal.....HELP!!!!!
Tomdunn555

User status: Offline
31st Mar 13 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi I was wondering if anybody knows if when you change a corsa c headlight fitting over do you have to remove the whole bumper as well or whether it is a simple unscrew then pull off. As I want to change them to angel headlights but if it means removing the whole front bumper then i may reconsider haha any knowledge on this would be brill
corsadonk
Premium Member

31st Mar 13 at 17:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah you need to remove the bumper to get the bottom mount off.
Tomdunn555

31st Mar 13 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah that's a bummer! Do you know if the bumpers are easy to take off I.e just bolts or are they a pain in the arse?
davieslim

31st Mar 13 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not that bad to get off just a mixture of 8mm headed screws and 10mm nuts and 3 trim clips on the underside

Tomdunn555

31st Mar 13 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That doesn't sounds to bad then, hope it is as easy as it sounds tho as most things on a corsa c are a pain!

New Poll