corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Changing Corsa C headlight bulb

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Changing Corsa C headlight bulb
DarkBahamut

User status: Offline
26th Oct 07 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Another quick question. I need to change the headlight bulb on the passenger side in my Corsa C. However, the wiring from the fuse box is pressing up against the back of the grey cover on the headlight making it impossible to remove. Whats the best way of working around this?

I tried to take the headlight out but it wouldnt come out very far when i undid the screws?
taylorboosh

User status: Offline
27th Oct 07 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you need to remove bumper to egt at headlight. remove the fuse box from the bodywork

New Poll