corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » headlight adjuster removal

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author headlight adjuster removal
Tom N

User status: Offline
13th Jul 04 at 09:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how do i release the headlight leveller from my corsa b headlights? it says in the haynes manual that you simply twist it and pull it out but it isnt that easy!

i have my mot tomorrow and i need them in my smoked headlights (which are rhd ones) and i cant be bothered changing my headlights again!

any help would be good

thanks

tom
chris_uk
Premium Member

13th Jul 04 at 09:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no idea,

your sound system is so cool!!!!
PaulW

13th Jul 04 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you really do have to pull it hard! first time I did it I thought it was gona break! its even harder to get it back in tho - its a right bitch!
waynep

13th Jul 04 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

someone asked the question i was about to ask lol nice one i cant get it out either is it a legal requirement :S cos in haynes it says removed it "if your lucky enuff to have it in your corsa" i just left it off
Tom N

13th Jul 04 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ta much chris i will try and post some pics of it if i can figure out how!

i will give it a good tug (hmmm) and see what happens cos i really need it for my MOT - i think!
chris_uk
Premium Member

13th Jul 04 at 14:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

send me them, ill put em up.
PaulW

13th Jul 04 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no its not a legal requirement

if you goto vaux, i think you can get a plug which fits in & levels the headlights (like what is in Merit's & such.

all headlights are universal, its just the plug or level-adjuster which varies from model-to-model

[Edited on 13-07-2004 by PaulW]

New Poll