corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Satin Red Corsa B Unit Photos

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Satin Red Corsa B Unit Photos
shadyche

User status: Offline
15th Jun 13 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In the unit..

kedowan

15th Jun 13 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That colour is something else!!!!!!
ArdenblueDan

16th Jun 13 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Both cars looking good
shadyche

16th Jun 13 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kedowan
That colour is something else!!!!!!

It looked so well under the lights! Saying that so did andys! Cheers mate!
MatthewR

16th Jun 13 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hate the stickers that you've put on mate. Dont need em on such a nice car.
Colour code the door handles they stick out like a saw thumb
shadyche

16th Jun 13 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ArdenblueDan
Both cars looking good

Cheers mate!
shadyche

16th Jun 13 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MatthewR
hate the stickers that you've put on mate. Dont need em on such a nice car.
Colour code the door handles they stick out like a saw thumb

I really like the one on the rear bumper, but I totally agree with you with the front one! Will be coming off today I think! And that will be next on my list I think! Got lots of Spare time to play with this summer!
Jordancorsab
Premium Member

17th Jun 13 at 18:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car looks awesome mate, I really like in on the Ronals! Mad how nice our colour can look
ArdenAndy

14th Sep 13 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

unfortunately Che has had a new car which means the corsa will be getting sold his new car is a beast so it is worth it, so the other day we made a start of changing the corsa back to standard! sad times indeed but it was nice to actually be getting our hands dirty for a change, my corsa has been dead for a few months and I bought a clio which I havnt had to touch since buying it and Che hasn't been doing much to his either so we both havnt done much car stuff lately.

standard headlights on, standard bumper and arches/wings, leather out, standard steering wheel back on, old CD player back in, standard rear bumper back on and sportex backbox removed, german rears replaced with standard lights, so we got a fair bit done in a few hours will be getting steel wheels, standard suspension, and the club interior back in within the next few days as well.
shadyche

15th Sep 13 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still hope for the car yet, may be swapping it for a nice clean corsa c as it'll make more at sale and the young guy who I may be swapping with has been attempting to buy the car for ages, so hopefully it may pop up on here in a couple months time with a different build thread on a new direction but hopefull still with a few things I changed
Jordancorsab
Premium Member

16th Sep 13 at 08:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shame to see this being split was an awesome car mate, new car looks great though. Hopefully the new owner does mod it! Make sure you get him or her on here!

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Satin Red Corsa B Unit Photos 23 database queries in 0.0117340 seconds