corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Satin Red Corsa B Unit Photos

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Satin Red Corsa B Unit Photos
ArdenAndy

User status: Offline
26th Mar 13 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was so much better working in the unit i also cant believe how unsafe the car looks up in the air on those pics, i promise it was solid!
shadyche

26th Mar 13 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ArdenblueDan
Opel badges all the way looks good mate

Cheers pal! Was lucky that they all popped up at one really! On the lookout for an opel gsi badge for when the bumper goes on now!
shadyche

26th Mar 13 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ArdenAndy
was so much better working in the unit i also cant believe how unsafe the car looks up in the air on those pics, i promise it was solid!

Better than crawling under the thing and jacking it up on gravel! Haha!
ArdenblueDan

27th Mar 13 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try autovaux dude
Jordancorsab
Premium Member

27th Mar 13 at 08:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Up to date now then? Car looks awesome dude
shadyche

6th Apr 13 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Back again! havnt made any updates for a while, been held back by the weather which just sucks! but iv got a few smaller things during the snow

Refurb on my cesasros, from white to gloss black

please don't make the effort to tell me its a shabby job haha!

shadyche

6th Apr 13 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last night there was a local Vauxhall meet at Cheshire oaks, was a fantastic turnout if anyones local they should defiantly pop up and have a look, there was around 50 ars at one point, got a few rubbish quality photos from later on in the night...

And one of mine, ArdenAndy's and CorsaGuys's corsa

[Edited on 06-04-2013 by shadyche]
shadyche

6th Apr 13 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One thing I have managed to get done is getting my calibra interior all fitted, don't have any decent pictures, but heres the one I do have

hopefully more updates to follow!
shadyche

6th Apr 13 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ArdenblueDan
Try autovaux dude

Tried them not even they are sure if the badge is for the gsi or a standard grill badge haha, does anyone know the part number by any chance?
Jordancorsab
Premium Member

6th Apr 13 at 12:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didn't know you'd put calibra leather in mate, looks good!
shadyche

6th Apr 13 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jordancorsab
Didn't know you'd put calibra leather in mate, looks good!

Had them a while pal ! Got a bit of a bargain on them for the condition, just haven't got round to fitting them in the shit weather!
shadyche

7th Apr 13 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Next update, finished touching up my gsi bumper, arches, and steinmetz skirts...

only one problem, I have NO CLUE on how to go about fitting the skirts? does anyone have previous experience and could suggest the best way of doing it?

Also wouldn't mind some opinions on gloss black bumper tops and arches? not sure ive made a good decision with gloss black tops? anyone think the same? haha
tobyc20xe

7th Apr 13 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

use tiger seal,shit load of tape ect to hold them in place till it drys for the skirts. as for the black i think it will look good one's on the car.
Jordancorsab
Premium Member

7th Apr 13 at 19:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tigerseal mate and as Toby said a lot of tape that's how we did ashs haha! Can't wait to see this on
BenC1985

7th Apr 13 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The black tops will look spot on with the wheels being black. Check Dans silver corsa that has black tops of the bumpers and archs and it looks lush. Put them on and if you dont like it respray them lol
MatthewR

7th Apr 13 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it will look lovely when there on, cant wait to see
quality progress in this thread mate love it
shadyche

7th Apr 13 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BenC1985
The black tops will look spot on with the wheels being black. Check Dans silver corsa that has black tops of the bumpers and archs and it looks lush. Put them on and if you dont like it respray them lol

Have seen dans looks sweet but he has a lighter coloured car which I think looks better, may have to ask dan about the skirts aswell, I can't be arsed paying for all the spraying lol, but I will have to if I don't like it haha!
shadyche

7th Apr 13 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MatthewR
it will look lovely when there on, cant wait to see
quality progress in this thread mate love it

Cheers pal! Hopefully get time to get everything on the car in the next couple of weeks! My mind will be made up then I suppose!
shadyche

7th Apr 13 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by tobyc20xe
use tiger seal,shit load of tape ect to hold them in place till it drys for the skirts. as for the black i think it will look good one's on the car.

Got a small hole in either side also to screw into arches? Use them or not bother do you think?
tobyc20xe

7th Apr 13 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by shadyche
quote:
Originally posted by tobyc20xe

Got a small hole in either side also to screw into arches? Use them or not bother do you think?

you can yes i just don't like the idea of makeing more holes in my/any corsa really
Ad Blue B

11th Apr 13 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shady i told you when you bought the skirts

But as said Tigerseal and then i used a little bit of black sealant afterwards around the edges
shadyche

12th Apr 13 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ad Blue B
Shady i told you when you bought the skirts

But as said Tigerseal and then i used a little bit of black sealant afterwards around the edges

What's this sealant called like -.- would black tigerseal work?
belton

13th Apr 13 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On my old corsa, i used 3M double sided trim tape (has to be thick though) and tigerseal
I just stuck a line of tape along the top and bottom of the skirt (as you would expect to see it from factory) and then used a load of tigerseal between, worked a treat

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3M-Car-Truck-Trim-Seal-Double-Sided-Adhesive-Tape-Molding-10mm-/390389692883?pt=UK_Crafts_Cardmaking_Scrapbooking_Glue_Tape_EH&hash=item5ae509f9d3

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/U-POL-TIGER-SEAL-BLACK-310ML-SEALANT-/160999373864?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item257c4f7c28

the tigerseal is the right stuff, but the tape i have just given as an example, better off going and buying from a bodyshop supplier imo, they can give you the trim tape best suited (thickness wise)
shadyche

14th Apr 13 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by belton
On my old corsa, i used 3M double sided trim tape (has to be thick though) and tigerseal
I just stuck a line of tape along the top and bottom of the skirt (as you would expect to see it from factory) and then used a load of tigerseal between, worked a treat

Cheers mate! That sounds a good way to o about it really! Already got the tigerseal ready, will just have to get some tape now, just waiting to have some time to get everything on the car!
belton

14th Apr 13 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one mate, will look great once they are on, car has come along way!

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Satin Red Corsa B Unit Photos 23 database queries in 0.0162559 seconds