corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Stupidest thing you have ever done

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Stupidest thing you have ever done
sc0ott

User status: Offline
3rd Jan 13 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was about 14 and i spewed over my mates mums living room carpet and kitchen floor. Tried to hoover it up before he came in but his mum walked in and caught me.
Nath

3rd Jan 13 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The same mate who burned off his eyebrows also wanted to prove he could jump out of his bedroom window and be OK. So I went downstairs by the patio door waiting for him to jump, then his Mum comes home. About 5 seconds later my mate comes tumbling out of his window, at which point I was asked to go home
Robbo

3rd Jan 13 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

too many to list and also most of them have come since the age of 29 and due to alcohol, rather than 14 and being young and stupid
Nath

3rd Jan 13 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
too many to list and also most of them have come since the age of 29 and due to alcohol, rather than 14 and being young and stupid

Ours were born out of boredom. Bordeom usually equalled mischief!
Mad Moe

3rd Jan 13 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I set a firework off in my mates living room once leaving a nice burn mark on his parents rug and sofa, not one of my best moments!
Robbo

3rd Jan 13 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh yeah, i set fire to my parents brand new carpet by setting fire to a russian soldier once
Y869 SRA

3rd Jan 13 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Far too many to list.
mwg

3rd Jan 13 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fireworks Set off a roman candle in the female public toilets.

Throwing bangers in the gutters of peoples houses. Setting rockets off aiming at walls, under benches etc.
Nath

3rd Jan 13 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking around with fireworks is another favourite. We put a banger in a glass bottle, lit it, and then chucked it up in the air. Fuck knows what we were thinking
Ellis

3rd Jan 13 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A drunken evening spent emptying the entire contents of a domestic skip into someones garden, whilst also using some items, namely plant pots IIRC, as projectiles through their house windows.

A short while later, I discovered the house was owned by police officer which resulted in my arrest and a weekend in the cells. Was only charged with breach of the peace in the end and got fined £200. The others involved were fined £400, I was given a 'discount' as I was a student.
mwg

3rd Jan 13 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hilarious at the time though!

One of my mates Dad seemed to think nothing of buying us a set of fireworks as long as we went down to the playing field to set them off. Needless to say no fireworks were set off on the playing field.
Hammer

3rd Jan 13 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Fucking around with fireworks is another favourite. We put a banger in a glass bottle, lit it, and then chucked it up in the air. Fuck knows what we were thinking

Done that before, also used the launcher to fire them at folks houses. Absolute stupidity thinking back.

My mates mum and dad stay in a secluded house on the side of a hill, we used to aim rockets at their next door neighbours horses until the guy came up and threatened to phone the police
Nath

3rd Jan 13 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
hilarious at the time though!

One of my mates Dad seemed to think nothing of buying us a set of fireworks as long as we went down to the playing field to set them off. Needless to say no fireworks were set off on the playing field.

We used to strap rockets to things to see if they would take off. More often than not though the rocket would shit itself and start smashing around on the floor causing us to riverdance like crazy!
Nath

3rd Jan 13 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by Nath

Done that before, also used the launcher to fire them at folks houses. Absolute stupidity thinking back.

My mates mum and dad stay in a secluded house on the side of a hill, we used to aim rockets at their next door neighbours horses until the guy came up and threatened to phone the police

classic. My mates dad used to go fishing and one day we found his bait catapult....... then we found some marbles...... Few hours later I was grounded. Turned out the neighbours didnt like marbles pinging off of their windows.
Liam-Wilko

3rd Jan 13 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was 15 and got my first car was parked on what i though was a flat peace of land took the hand brake off so that it didnt seaze and didnt think to put it in gear stayed were it was even locked the door till i went to walk past the front of witch it desided to run me over
Mr-SEH

3rd Jan 13 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When I was about 12 and lived in peterborogh there was a place everyone called the clay pits and we use to go over there and just build dens n shit then we met some older lads like 15 and hanging around with them went to a near by building site smashed aload of windows playing in the big old tipper truck things next thing one of the older kids co.es flying out a window alarm going off from a porta cabin with about 50 keys finally finds the key that works starts it up drove off with us in the big bucket thing in the front needless to say we drove at everything went in lakes smashed halfththe woods down and used to tip it all the way up and hang from it while he was driving, set fireworks offwhen was like 15 up bexleyheath broudway smoke bombs in bluwater, had my 177 use to shoot ppl on push bikes slingshot stones at ppls houses just silly shit but dump truck was the best.
Mr-SEH

3rd Jan 13 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh used to have a Honda vision and use to go to a breakers near by and the cars that was stacked up stand the tanks with a screw driver to get petrol for it lol
BarnshaW

3rd Jan 13 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when we were about 12 or 13 there was 3 or 4 of us playing near a park and my mate found a rucksack, we opened it up and it had what in todays terms would be 5 x 9bars of rocky (cannabis resin) and my mate took it to the police station and handed it in and we all got a £10 HMV voucher
Whittie

3rd Jan 13 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
Taking out a £6K loan in the bank.
Buying a corsa for £3K, spending £3K on it, crashing it in to my own garage and then selling it for £3.5K.

There's not many things I regret as much as my first car... paid for that thing for years after I'd sold it.

Try selling a 6K Corsa for £3800, buying an old corsa b xe for about £1500, blowing up on the way home, then spending £1200 on new engines (2) and fixing it up, then selling it for £800ish as I hated it.
SteveoBC
Premium Member

3rd Jan 13 at 14:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thought it was a good idea to have my own fireworks display as the one i had paid for me, ex gf and her little brother to go to was shit

went an bought a fuck load from the newsagents went to the park not knowing it was illegal and started letting them off

got bored of that then started aiming at trees, straddling fireworks while letting them off while taking phone pics, then threw one in the footbal pitch changing rooms for the explosion to smash most of the windows

then got ex gf's little bro involved trying to hit trees, mis-aimed one which went off course and exploded on a persons roof....didnt hang about to find out what damage was done and legged it lol

[Edited on 03-01-2013 by SteveoBC]
Whittie

3rd Jan 13 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SteveoBC
thought it was a good idea to have my own fireworks display as the one i had paid for me, ex gf and her little brother to go to was shit

went an bought a fuck load from the newsagents went to the park not knowing it was illegal and started letting them off

got bored of that then started aiming at trees, straddling fireworks while letting them off while taking phone pics, then threw one in the footbal pitch changing rooms for the explosion to smash most of the windows

then got ex gf's little bro involved trying to hit trees, mis-aimed one which went off course and exploded on a persons roof....didnt hang about to find out what damage was done and legged it lol

[Edited on 03-01-2013 by SteveoBC]

Blown up many a phone box with Rob off here with fireworks, one time may have resulted in the police seeing.
alan-g-w

3rd Jan 13 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not one big thing just hundreds of daft wee ones, to name a few...

Threw a 100 shot firework into a fire that about a dozen people were sat around
Put a firework on someone's porch and knocked the door. That ended up with a guy pulling up in a motor and threatening to shoot me and two of my mates
Drove a mk3 astra like fucking something out of Dukes of Hazard at 80mph over a hump on some back roads, came down and managed to catch it twice but failed on the third attempt which ended up with me hitting a boulder at about 65 and the car spinning like an Arab drifter for about 50yards
Went to Staffordshire to get a Corsa XE, 20min into the journey back the alternator belt decided it didn't want to stick around so it took 9hours, stopping every half hour to charge my battery. Worst part is I took the prick who sold it to me's word that the screech at start up was 'because it's damp'
Liam-Wilko

3rd Jan 13 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was rather drunk at a friends BBQ and popped out the front of the house and got ran over well i thought ran over then i ran back and and told my mates i had been hit by a car we all went back out the front and i had only ran into a dam parked car and hadnt been ran over at all
3CorsaMeal

3rd Jan 13 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
boy in the purple dress did it (was a mate of mine). Dress though? Very strange.

:

probably saw the eyebrows and assumed it was a female
3CorsaMeal

3rd Jan 13 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A lot of the silly things i've done i don't want to admit to as some of them i am still getting away with...

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Stupidest thing you have ever done 22 database queries in 0.0149651 seconds