corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Stupidest thing you have ever done

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Stupidest thing you have ever done
Ben J

User status: Offline
3rd Jan 13 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He saw what was going on.

We all went out to see Ash the night after no probs. He wasn't that arsed.

Still friends as such now but haven't seen him for a few years. Keep in touch via FB etc.

We were 17/18. Long time ago and we were carefree!!
Gary
Premium Member

3rd Jan 13 at 11:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reading this...

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
Nah, another mate fingered her and said her fanny had a crust on it.

While eating a pasty for dinner
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

3rd Jan 13 at 11:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fish pasty?
Nath

3rd Jan 13 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kennySRi
quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Chucked a waterbomb through the serving hatch of an ice cream truck, resulting in the driver slamming it into reverse, to presumably catch us, and smashing straight into a Metro. Luckily it wasn't in my street so we didn't get rumbled. Needless to say I never bought an ice cream again!Safe to say that wasn't what we were expecting when we concocted that genius idea

Tbf, as immature as it would of been, that sounds like it had the best possible outcome. I bet you and your mates still have random laughs about it now

I can laugh about it now, but I was seriously shitting my pants at the time. I think we were only about 14 or something
Ben J

3rd Jan 13 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Arrested for stealing a traffic cone too springs to mind.

Yep...a traffic cone!

Got a caution for that.

Again was 18.

[Edited on 03-01-2013 by Ben J]
Liam-Wilko

3rd Jan 13 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J

Yep...a traffic cone!

Got a caution for that.

Again was 18.

Kids do this all the time to use them as goal post's and stuff
3CorsaMeal

3rd Jan 13 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by smcGSI16V
quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Mine was.

Introducing a greasy italien to my girlfriend

Ben J

3rd Jan 13 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Liam-Wilko
quote:

Yep...a traffic cone!

Got a caution for that.

Again was 18.

Kids do this all the time to use them as goal post's and stuff

Yep. Coppers must have been bored. Although they were in an unmarked car and saw us putting it in the boot of my mates car. Halfway to the station, my mate was crying, and the coppers were going to take us back and forget about it but one had already called it in.

Our parents didn't find out as we were 18, until my wedding day and the guy who was with me was my best man!!!!

sc0ott

3rd Jan 13 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by smcGSI16V
quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Mine was.

Introducing a greasy italien to my girlfriend

Where do they come from? Outer space.
Hammer

3rd Jan 13 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cones for goalposts reminded me of one

We used to take a toolbox round to the park with us, nick folks back fence and screw up 2 sets of goalposts. When the owner noticed his fence missing and came round to the field to see us he wasn't best pleased. Got a visit off PC Plod for that one. Not sure how we thought we were ever getting away with that in hindsight.
Ben J

3rd Jan 13 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like they wouldn't notice!!!
Whittie

3rd Jan 13 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
Not enough internets to list.

A few that spring to mind...

Passed my driving test under a week, reversing down a 1 way street on my phone, with no seatbelt on and somebody in the boot at 3 in the morning.
Was pulled over, lad came out of my boot when she was talking to me at the door and denied all knowledge of been in there, I denied been on the phone, although at the time would have only got a slap on the wrist as it wasn't endorsable, and said I went past my turning and due to been a new driver didn't know it was illegal to reverse up a 1 way street, she didn't spot seat belt. All in all could have lost my licence in less than a week of having it

Also taking a picture of a 99mph speeding ticket on the dash showing 85mph after I got it and texting it to someone.

Nicking a bottle of Vodka from a 5* hotel I worked at with a mate when I was ~17, walking home drinking it with him, not remembering getting home, waking up in a bed of sick and a massive gash on my hand that clearly needed medical attention.

Pissing on a police car, running off and faceplanting a lamppost

Loads more, morale being I was a twat 17-18

[Edited on 03-01-2013 by Whittie]
Nath

3rd Jan 13 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I also used to fuck around with fire a bit too much resulting in my mate burning his eyebrows off his face. We sprayed loads of WD40 in an empty 2 litre bottle of coke, and then dropped a match it in. He thought it was be interesting to see what happened if you then squeezed the bottle. Turns out it caused a blue flame to shoot up whilst he was holding it infront of him
Hammer

3rd Jan 13 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Like they wouldn't notice!!!

The best part being their back window looked onto the field that they could now clearly see as there was only half a fucking fence there
Nath

3rd Jan 13 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I also convnced a mate he should try and drive his remote control car under cars as they drove past our street. First car comes along and crunch, smashed to bits. I then tried to convince him it wasn't his fault and that he should knock on the drivers door and complain. So he did, and obviously the driver wasn't having it. Still don't know how/why we thought he'd pay up
BYRON

3rd Jan 13 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have plenty, although a few;

- Sticking a paperclip into a plug socket at school and turning it on.
- Throwing a waterbomb into a new saab convertible as it drove past me.
- emptying a large box of nails/tacs in the entrance of a gypsy camp at night.
Liam-Wilko

3rd Jan 13 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Not enough internets to list.

Pissing on a police car, running off and faceplanting a lamppost

that is epic
3CorsaMeal

3rd Jan 13 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Me and Nath have done exactly the same things, did the bottle jet burner and it burnt my mates eyebrows off and also the rc car thing, this woman actually stopped and lined up to run the car over.

My mate was driving it, he didn't know i had a controller that interfered with his in my pocket
Balling
Premium Member

3rd Jan 13 at 12:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Taking out a £6K loan in the bank.
Buying a corsa for £3K, spending £3K on it, crashing it in to my own garage and then selling it for £3.5K.

There's not many things I regret as much as my first car... paid for that thing for years after I'd sold it.

Nath

3rd Jan 13 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Me and Nath have done exactly the same things, did the bottle jet burner and it burnt my mates eyebrows off and also the rc car thing, this woman actually stopped and lined up to run the car over.

My mate was driving it, he didn't know i had a controller that interfered with his in my pocket

sc0ott

3rd Jan 13 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last week of school me and a few mates decided to not go in one day so we decided to hide in an old post office which was 2 minutes from where we lived.
It was a bit of a tip so we cleared one of the rooms to camp in and as we were doing so somebody must have heard us. We shat ourselves at a noice and hid because we thought the police were climbing through the window. 5 minutes later we decided to relocate elsewhere and as we were doing so we seen the police come belting down the road. We ran in the worst direction possible and got caught right in front of where our neighbours live.

Lucky me was the last to get released from the cells and by that time school had finished for the day. The rest of my mates however had to go back to school and apologise to the head teacher.
kennySRi

3rd Jan 13 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by kennySRi
quote:
Chucked a waterbomb through the serving hatch of an ice cream truck, resulting in the driver slamming it into reverse, to presumably catch us, and smashing straight into a Metro. Luckily it wasn't in my street so we didn't get rumbled. Needless to say I never bought an ice cream again!Safe to say that wasn't what we were expecting when we concocted that genius idea

Tbf, as immature as it would of been, that sounds like it had the best possible outcome. I bet you and your mates still have random laughs about it now

I can laugh about it now, but I was seriously shitting my pants at the time. I think we were only about 14 or something

Im sure we've all done stupid things like that I usually find myself laughing too much to worry about what's going to happen and then there's a moment where one of you goes completely still and goes 'shit'
Ben G

3rd Jan 13 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Reading this...

quote:
Nah, another mate fingered her and said her fanny had a crust on it.

While eating a pasty for dinner

Why are you eating dinner at lunchtime? You mad?
Ben G

3rd Jan 13 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Done quite a few silly things but nothing too bad.

Sat at the side of the road with a hosepipe once and squirted it at an old lady who drove past. She stopped and knocked on the door and said the boy in the purple dress did it (was a mate of mine). Dress though? Very strange.

Got kicked out of my work.experience placement in ford for throwing a paper aeroplane and it hitting an employee. Luckily they didn't notice when I applied for the job
Hammer

3rd Jan 13 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I fucked a screw off the Techy teacher and got banned from practical woodwork and metalwork for a year. Only reason I got caught was he threatened to ban everyone unless someone came forward, so one of the class bitches dobbed me in.

Thankfully 5 years later my best mate shagged her on his conservatory floor and made animal noises with her vagina. That is a 100% true story as well, confirmed by his dad who was in the room closest to the conservatory.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Stupidest thing you have ever done 23 database queries in 0.1074939 seconds