corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Resetting electric windows?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Resetting electric windows?
*CorsaCal*

User status: Offline
21st May 12 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all, My windows used to go all the way up/down with 1 click whereas since i have had the battery disconnected i have to hold the button in, Last time i changed the battery i didnt have this problem. Does anyone have any ideas for resetting the windows? Cheers.
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

21st May 12 at 21:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Press to put the window up, then hold it in the closed position for a few seconds.

Do the same putting the window down, and that should sort it.
*CorsaCal*

21st May 12 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok thanks matey ill try this tomorrow.

New Poll