corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » electric windows

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author electric windows
karisma_corsa

User status: Offline
22nd May 09 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey all, ivebeen offered a straight swap for my windy windows for a set of electric windows, I have a merit model and theyre coming from a GLS.

i know that the pins in my door wont be there for electric windows so how hard will the transfer be, i really want these as i should be getting them for not alot of money. Any help would be great

thanks
Sean
shaunmods
Premium Member

22nd May 09 at 19:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I tried to do this with mine and it was a right ball ache. Gave up in the end
SR91

22nd May 09 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are piss easy to fit, if you want help just ask me I've fitted them to mine BTW
SR91

22nd May 09 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shit i read that too quick, have a look in the fusebox on number 28 I THINK (have a look on the map for the window icon) If there are 2 metal things inside, ready for a fuse the swop over is piss easy, if not its a strip the loom down jobbie
shaunmods
Premium Member

22nd May 09 at 20:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SR-91
Shit i read that too quick, have a look in the fusebox on number 28 I THINK (have a look on the map for the window icon) If there are 2 metal things inside, ready for a fuse the swop over is piss easy, if not its a strip the loom down jobbie

Yep thats the exact problem I had Lower spec models dont tend to come with it
karisma_corsa

22nd May 09 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mines a merit so i doubt it has what your mentioning to be honest but the lad who owns the car that i want the electric windows from said i can have anything from his car as long as i can replace it with something from mine. so is it worth doing it because im gettin the electric windwos for free

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » electric windows 22 database queries in 0.0088251 seconds