corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » giffgaff

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author giffgaff
Toby
Premium Member

User status: Offline
25th Apr 12 at 18:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
Orange are terrible. Obviously location dependant but they are terrible.

In what sense? They have been great for me CS wise. Signal has been far better than o2 where I'm using my phone and Data speeds are better and it's a cracking tariff. Only thing in unhappy with is the problem with orange swappable but that's an Android ICS issue so will have problems with any of the new phones.

As I said Dom, it was merely a suggestion for him due to his issues.

A2H GO

25th Apr 12 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Managed to buy a goody bag about 30 mins after that post, might have been a problem with the website rather than the service.
John

25th Apr 12 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Toby
quote:

In what sense? They have been great for me CS wise. Signal has been far better than o2 where I'm using my phone and Data speeds are better and it's a cracking tariff. Only thing in unhappy with is the problem with orange swappable but that's an Android ICS issue so will have problems with any of the new phones.

My work phone is orange and they are terrible in general, Reception is rubbish, UMA is rubbish, bastardising the phones software is rubbish.

Limited choice of phones last time I checked for my own contract.
jase77

25th Apr 12 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im on giffgaff and never had a problem topping up. I always do mine a week before it needs doing so it starts when last month expires. Cant fault the network for the price and most people who moan about it have never used it and are stuck with a contract.
Toby
Premium Member

25th Apr 12 at 20:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reception is better for me. Unbranded phone and from an independent cures those issues.

My work phone is on Vodafone and it's pretty good just the cost of Vodafone is ridiculous

Edit: to point out I have nothing against giffgaff and would.use them if I was ever in a position where I could afford s phone outright.

[Edited on 25-04-2012 by Toby]
jase77

25th Apr 12 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vodafone are good i was with them 10 years but like you say there prices are ridiculous. and when they started up years ago there network was always down. As was 3 when they started.
AlunJ

26th Apr 12 at 06:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Toby
quote:

My work phone is orange and they are terrible in general, Reception is rubbish, UMA is rubbish, bastardising the phones software is rubbish.

Limited choice of phones last time I checked for my own contract.

Agree with John here, I was with orange for the best part of 11years and in the last 2 or 3 they have become utter shite. The Internet hardly ever works. Mind ive just moved to Vodafone and theyre not a great deal better considering the premium you pay.

[Edited on 26-04-2012 by AlunJ]

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll