corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » giffgaff

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author giffgaff
Brett
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Apr 12 at 10:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Boring now
Dom

4th Apr 12 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been using WiFi all morning so haven't notice, certainly isn't good although at least the whole shebang hasn't gone down like last time.

James - The forums are mostly full of brown nosing idiots, posting the same reply to questions in hope that someone gives them kudos (kudos = money).

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
Awaits Dom, giffgaff founder.

He's not allowed to respond with any information gathered from the internet either, so should be interesting.

I see you're still here spouting nonsense and ruining threads

I await your next inaccurate Googled copypasta'd drivel-of-a-reply
Brett
Premium Member

4th Apr 12 at 11:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wow, same old response, love it. Quite hilarious really, since I could've done a Dom and acted like the info came straight from my boring head like I invented the damn thing myself. So I quoted some figures off the net, big deal? Pathetic.

[Edited on 04-04-2012 by Brett]
Whittie

4th Apr 12 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Glad I left them, cheap but cheap shit.
A2H GO

4th Apr 12 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
Glad I left them, cheap but cheap shit.

Out of interest who you using instead?
Whittie

4th Apr 12 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went back to o2 mate.
Dom

4th Apr 12 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like they've sorted it; hopefully they'll learn from this mistake as well

quote:
Wow, same old response, love it. Quite hilarious really, since I could've done a Dom and acted like the info came straight from my boring head like I invented the damn thing myself. So I quoted some figures off the net, big deal? Pathetic.

You spout that others are repeating themselves and you continue to drivel on how it's 'boring', yet you're doing the exact same thing whilst dragging it around to other threads - for what reason i'm not sure, perhaps a few of us touched a nerve or you have a bit of a chip about it all

Either way, how about keeping it to just the one thread that way threads won't be ruined
Brett
Premium Member

4th Apr 12 at 13:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dom's favourite word, drivel. It's not me creating parody threads around the place is it? The fact stands, apparently accoring to Dom's rules, nobody is allowed to quote any information from the internet, so I'm simply reiterating that, but since you do it yourself all the time, it's not really a goer is it and you have to use your generic drivel response. As for your little laughing smilies and facepalms all over the show, it's not really that dramatic is it? It's cool anyway, get the laughs whilst they're there, cause you're a boring cunt otherwise, as said.
Dom

4th Apr 12 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Dom's favourite word, drivel. It's not me creating parody threads around the place is it? The fact stands, apparently accoring to Dom's rules, nobody is allowed to quote any information from the internet, so I'm simply reiterating that, but since you do it yourself all the time, it's not really a goer is it and you have to use your generic drivel response. As for your little laughing smilies and facepalms all over the show, it's not really that dramatic is it? It's cool anyway, get the laughs whilst they're there, cause you're a boring cunt otherwise, as said.

Clearly touched a nerve! But as you previously said....

quote:
Boring now

evilrob
Premium Member

4th Apr 12 at 13:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

James

4th Apr 12 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

If you are referring to my "parody thread", it's actually a genuine thread. I just copied the title from the phone one.
A2H GO

25th Apr 12 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, its topup time again and fo rthe 4th month in a row, oh look...

Wonder how long I'll be without credit this time...
John

25th Apr 12 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's shocking.
A2H GO

25th Apr 12 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wish I could leave but nowhere else offers 400 mins, unlimited texts and unlimited internet for £10 a month with no strings attached (other than them always being down).
Whittie

25th Apr 12 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Great deal, but sometimes its just not worth it.
A2H GO

25th Apr 12 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
Great deal, but sometimes its just not worth it.

Im tempted try orange out as my mate at work seems to get 3g everywhere round here whilst I don't even get edge with O2 but from what I can see Orange's PAYG deals are terrible.
Dom

25th Apr 12 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by A2H GO
Well, its topup time again and fo rthe 4th month in a row, oh look...

http://upl0ad.org/images/giff.jpg

Wonder how long I'll be without credit this time...

Yet to experience this myself but that's pretty unlucky Nothing mentioned on the forums though, so must have been an isolated issue....

Edit - One thing i have noticed in the last few months is a lot of people complaining and whining on the forums that they have 'lost work and business' because of outages, yet GiffGaff quite clearly state it's a consumer product

[Edited on 25-04-2012 by Dom]
Toby
Premium Member

25th Apr 12 at 13:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I wish I could leave but nowhere else offers 400 mins, unlimited texts and unlimited internet for £10 a month with no strings attached (other than them always being down).

Well looks like your not getting that for £10 either so not sure what your gaining by staying. Jump ship. Ive just switched to orange, 28.50 a month free One X, 600mins, unlimited texts, one gb of data and swapables. Sell phone for £450ish = £234 for 2 years, not bad and its reliable
John

25th Apr 12 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Orange are terrible. Obviously location dependant but they are terrible.
Whittie

25th Apr 12 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I couldn't cope with orange, never had signal at all.
Dom

25th Apr 12 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Toby
quote:

Well looks like your not getting that for £10 either so not sure what your gaining by staying. Jump ship. Ive just switched to orange, 28.50 a month free One X, 600mins, unlimited texts, one gb of data and swapables. Sell phone for £450ish = £234 for 2 years, not bad and its reliable

So about £10+ a month then? Doesn't seem that much of a bargin to be honest once you take into account the fannying around getting rid of the phone and the fact you're tied to a contract, plus you don't get unlimited data.

Three are about the only comparable network due to the 'all-you-can-eat' plans but you're still looking at an extra £5-10 over GiffGaff.

Edit - Have an Orange sim here, only ever use it if i'm in Beddgelert as it's the only network that appears to work (unless you're up the of Snowdon). Wouldn't use them otherwise though.

Toby
Premium Member

25th Apr 12 at 17:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can't beat GiffGafs pricing however, from what I've read he can't purchase the goody bags rendering it useless to him. I offered a better alternative to HIS situation.
AndyKent

25th Apr 12 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm on 3 PAYG and would argue for those not wanting minutes they are cheaper.

Every top up (£10+ gives 600 texts and 150mb internet). Buy a £5 monthly internet add on for 2gb).

If you use less than those I get through a couple of months on £10
ed

25th Apr 12 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get the iOS app - perhaps that will let you buy a goodbag. I bought a £10er about a minute ago and it worked
Dom

25th Apr 12 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Toby
You can't beat GiffGafs pricing however, from what I've read he can't purchase the goody bags rendering it useless to him. I offered a better alternative to HIS situation.

I've just purchased a Goodybag without any problems, plus there's nothing mentioned on the forums (a hint of an issue with GG and you get hundreds of people posting within seconds screaming blue murder for compensation and/or how they've lost thousands of pounds worth of business) about any purchasing problems. As said, it's probably an isolated issue with minimal impact.

Andy - Is that one of their vanilla PAYG plans? Just that their 30-day 'all you can eat' plans is only £15 and you get 600 mins/3000 texts/'all you can eat' data.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll