corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden blue corsa b

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Arden blue corsa b
ArdenAndy

User status: Offline
24th Feb 12 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers! will have the exhaust on tomorrow and the wheels on sometime next week, waiting for the paint to set
Dann19

25th Feb 12 at 00:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah mate, im from the north east mate! shame, would of been nice to meet up with you!
ArdenAndy

25th Feb 12 at 03:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahh gutting, yeah would have been great!
ArdenAndy

25th Feb 12 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the exhaust is finaly on!

quick pic of the bodge job we did to stop the exhaust pipe knocking on the rear axel

we cut a peice of tyre and put it aroud the axle, then turned the bracket around so the bolts are facing up, hopefully thats solved the knockin.. car is off the road again because theres clattering sound coming from the front drivers wheel now :/

the old exhaust was pretty rotten!

Mark.W

25th Feb 12 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Definitely going in the right direction buddy
DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

25th Feb 12 at 18:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice update mate.

Will sound lovely,my bro's is the same back box with a straight through pipe and it pops and bangs like ya never know.

But...You've got to drive it like me to make it do that.

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread
ArdenAndy

25th Feb 12 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mark ahaa yeah i cant wait to drive it now dan
silvercorsabee

25th Feb 12 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice corsa matey! looks really clean! reminds me of mine tbh i just passed my test last week! ive got a silver 1.2...w-reg with 53k miles! much miles has yours done? and also is that sportex a straight thru or have you got the catback?
ArdenAndy

25th Feb 12 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thankyou! well done wit passing, i cant wait till i can take my L plates off :L 34k miles and nahh its just a standard exhaust with the sportex backbox, defo getting straight through in future though
silvercorsabee

25th Feb 12 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ArdenAndy
thankyou! well done wit passing, i cant wait till i can take my L plates off :L 34k miles and nahh its just a standard exhaust with the sportex backbox, defo getting straight through in future though

ha cheers mate, fuck me thats low miles! i thought mines were low ha! ive got a sportex on mine too, i went for the oval 5x3 backbox with the racetube....so basically a catbacc, sound mint im really happy with it! has a nice raspy note to it when you put the foot down ive got a good few mods on mine now, its coming along nicely i reckon really happy what plans ya got for yours bud?
ArdenAndy

25th Feb 12 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know right! i was amazed to be honest, made sure we checked all the paperwork properly to make sure ahaa, nice! with the backbox on its given it a deeper note, defo need to get a centre section once i pass, would love mine to sound like that! i think im going to get a k&n pannel filter and drill my airbox next, then i will be sorted untill i pass my test, i want to get it lowered, a HID kit, strut braces front and back, get some lower profile tyres for my cav expressions once the tyres on them have been worn, and thats it that i can think off the top of my head, i would like to do a few things to the interior to make it a little unique what you got done on yours? any pics?
silvercorsabee

26th Feb 12 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i know right! i was amazed to be honest, made sure we checked all the paperwork properly to make sure ahaa, nice! with the backbox on its given it a deeper note, defo need to get a centre section once i pass, would love mine to sound like that! i think im going to get a k&n pannel filter and drill my airbox next, then i will be sorted untill i pass my test, i want to get it lowered, a HID kit, strut braces front and back, get some lower profile tyres for my cav expressions once the tyres on them have been worn, and thats it that i can think off the top of my head, i would like to do a few things to the interior to make it a little unique what you got done on yours? any pics?

sounds good mate, so far ive got a sportex catback, a set of 15" corsa C SXI alloys, team heko wind deflectors, debadged grill,GSI spoiler that was there when i bought it not sure if its standard on SXI's or not, dewipered rear thats all i can remember off top of my head , me and my mates gonna have a bash at stickerbombing my centre console so thats next on the list ive got a progress build on here but its only got 1 pic ha! im gonna give it a clean today i think so ill get a good few pics and get them on here...its got a few little minor dings but nothing serious, hopefuly getting them sorted this summer!
ArdenAndy

26th Feb 12 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

awesome! sounds sweet! i will have a look once you get photos on mine has the odd few, i was driving back from taking my sister into town last weekend and some mitsubishi evoloution flew past me (on a main road) litrally a few centermeters from me then pulled in right infront of me and firedshit loads of stones up at my car, i was fumming!!! couldnt catch him in my 1.0 though hahaha
silvercorsabee

26th Feb 12 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
awesome! sounds sweet! i will have a look once you get photos on mine has the odd few, i was driving back from taking my sister into town last weekend and some mitsubishi evoloution flew past me (on a main road) litrally a few centermeters from me then pulled in right infront of me and firedshit loads of stones up at my car, i was fumming!!! couldnt catch him in my 1.0 though hahaha

what a knob! i havent had mine past my street so havent had problems with pricks liek that
ArdenAndy

26th Feb 12 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it dont half piss yah off haha, just been for a spin and im chuffed with how it sounds
silvercorsabee

26th Feb 12 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
it dont half piss yah off haha, just been for a spin and im chuffed with how it sounds

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=627801

heres a link to my prog build if your interested just put more pics up
ArdenAndy

27th Feb 12 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

subscribed to your thread mate
Christopher

27th Feb 12 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks great! Sportex one shouldnt knock on the rear beam? :/ Cars coming together rather nicely!
ArdenAndy

27th Feb 12 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeahh i havnt heard any knocking at all, even with a full car although.. the deep burble of the sportex is drowned out by the sound of one of my wheel bearings? as soon as i go over 30 its just making a hell of a racket :L thankyou christopher, im glad people think its going well
ArdenAndy

29th Feb 12 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i want to get some corsasport.co.uk stickers in white, i want to put one on the rear side windows but i was also wondering what you guys would think of having one by here...

like at the bottom right of my sunstip
silvercorsabee

29th Feb 12 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i want to get some corsasport.co.uk stickers in white, i want to put one on the rear side windows but i was also wondering what you guys would think of having one by here...

like at the bottom right of my sunstip

ive just bough some white stickers and done the exaxt same great minsd think alike and yeah i think that would look decent on the sunstrip!
ArdenAndy

29th Feb 12 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they sure do! mint! you got any pics of the sticker on?

[Edited on 29-02-2012 by ArdenAndy]
silvercorsabee

29th Feb 12 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
ahaa yeahh they do :L awesome, you got any pics?

not yet dude ill get some up though
ArdenAndy

29th Feb 12 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahh good thankyou!
ArdenAndy

4th Mar 12 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone know the best lowering spring i can buy for my money? i only want to come down 40-50mm though as the speed bumps in my area are crazy!!!

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden blue corsa b 24 database queries in 0.0141449 seconds