corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » corsa gsi 1993

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa gsi 1993
Tommygsi

User status: Offline
26th Jul 12 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers jon c, so was back up at crail at the weekend on a windy day and got same time again did 14 runs and fastest was 16.1 again

I havent been on here in a while but i have bought shaunmods newman cams and dastek ecu which i will fit into my c16 head i still have this will be something for over the winter when its off the road

Ive also bought a new car another skidder a 2.3 supercharged mercedes with a welded diff so going to be using it next month and putting the gsi in storage untill next year. Will try get pics up soon
Tommygsi

26th Jul 12 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

picture i found of it on crails photobucket page so just pasted the link over

Tommygsi

14th Aug 12 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi small update of pics of what ive bought for my gsi and its now off the road and in storage again i know its not winter yet but i bought another car/toy last year i got a bmw over the winter months a e36 320i coupe this year ive bought a merecedes 2.3 supercharged kompressor with a welded diff enough talk now pics

my time at crail few weeks back exact same time as previous month 16.1...

newman cams profiled from blanks these are the ph1 cams...

dastek ecu also...

some pics of new car also i know its not a corsa but il share anyway...

as you can see it had shotgun style exhausts which is straight pipe from the cats back but stuck out a fair bit so i trimmed this down abit as i couldnt see police being happy

welder...

[Edited on 14-08-2012 by Tommygsi]
Tommygsi

17th Aug 12 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought id share my plans and see what people think, thats my corsa been off the road couple weeks now and going to wash n give it a good polish before putting it into my garage so now i have time to work on engine side for more power i have my gsi head c16xe which im going to put on along with newman cams and then get it mapped with the dastek ecu?

Or do i put a c20xe in and go for bigger power with it?

Its not something im rushing into the cars not a daily and i have plenty time to work on it over the winter months and get it ready for april once the salts away
fazza

17th Aug 12 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm going to buy this when you get bored and want rid.

That is all
Tommygsi

18th Aug 12 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha as u say that a few people have asked if ill sell this lately, there getting rare and i know if i did sell id regret it and not get as clean a one again
Tommygsi

25th Sep 12 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not much of an update on car its been sat in storage since start of augast and im liking the rwd at the moment so im selling the cams if anyone is interested send me a u2u.
Tommygsi

11th Nov 12 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is now sold about a month ago, one of my mates was at me to sell it and it was just sat in my garage not doing anything so i have, should pop up on here thou as he is also a member.

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » corsa gsi 1993 23 database queries in 0.0205629 seconds