corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » so annoyed

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author so annoyed
Dan295

User status: Offline
11th Jan 12 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joe
Don't be such a drama queen, how do you know how many junctions he had to drive through. There will be bigger death traps on the road every day.

quote:
Originally posted by david clay
i was in the car with my gf and kids and went to set off across a junction no cars coming i set off it wont move still no cars coming next minute i am in middle of road and car had to slam on nearly took me out

personally i wouldnt put myself in a situation where i know im driving a car that cant get out of harms way, nonetheless could have been a small journey yes
Joe

11th Jan 12 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

didn't see that bit. Sorry x
dannyboy17

11th Jan 12 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

live an learn i suppose, next time if a garage says its not working right, tell them to sort it and walk off...
david clay

12th Jan 12 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

one small junction and 2 minute car journey but dint even make it home lol but the car is sound now pleased with it

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » so annoyed 22 database queries in 0.0117128 seconds