corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Alloys / warranty

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Alloys / warranty
Loaky

User status: Offline
   21st Apr 03 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quick question as I suppose it's been asked many times before, i've got a corsa on a 51 plate, so still under vauxhall warranty, i'm not a serious modder just fancied putting some alloys on it, how does the land lie as far as that's concerned, I realise the alloys wouldn't be covered.
And also my cars just a standard 1.2 comfort, with 14's. Would I be able to get away with 15's, I apologise i know sod all about alloys.
Loaky

21st Apr 03 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry don't know how I managed to post into the australia section, if someone could move it.
Red_SXi

21st Apr 03 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On a corsa c you can get 18's on with no trouble, i have the 16" Sri alloys on my brand new Sxi, If you did get any trouble with your car that you believe the wheels are at fault, pop the standard 14's back on before you take it in
SportBoy

21st Apr 03 at 23:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

should be ok with alloys wiv a waranty but they might fob u off if one of your driveshafts ect gave up saying that your alloys r to blame
Munchie

21st Apr 03 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a corsa 1.0 comfort!!! mate if u need any help just mail me or catch me on msn! oh and ive just bought a set of 16" alloys da same as red sxi...wont void the warrantee tho!
cobra148

22nd Apr 03 at 06:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vauxhall will try to use any excuse not to cover something under warranty.
My camshaft sensor snapped of completely and damaged the cam belt in the process. I needed a new sensor, belt and ancillary parts.
They tried to say the warranty was void because I had fitted non approved headlights How mad is that?

New Poll