corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » non e-marked rear clusters

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author non e-marked rear clusters
nessi

User status: Offline
   21st Apr 03 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im getting some non e-marked smoked rear lexus clusters this week
If i fit them will the police keep stopping me?
If someone has some fitted, do they look good?
I think i saw a car with them on last night but when he braked they lit up pink Which i don't like! I hope mine don't do this.
Anyway what does e-marked mean?
Is it something to do with the reflectors inside been different?
Cheers Ness.
andypsgwide

21st Apr 03 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you will need to buy some orange indicator bulb's and you will have to cover the reflector's inside cos they flash red when the indicator's on. the e'mark mean's they are europen approved. mine aren't e'marked and they do look good mine are the clear lexus one's
corsa5dr

21st Apr 03 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got some non-emarked clusters, never been stopped for the, even when ive had a copper directly behind me and when i was pulled over for suspected speeding.
They usually never bother as long as your bulbs are bright enough in the correct colour, unless they are feeling mean.
Mine are a little bit pink, think you can get some really bright red bulbs thatll be more red than pinkish under the clear lense though.
If they do happen to stop you say you are coming back from a show and forgot to swop them over,and will when you get home
Meat-Pie-SRI

21st Apr 03 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine are non e-marked, never been stopped, but, don't but lexus ones, they are toilet!
CRB 553

21st Apr 03 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they r legal provided u have red reflectors sumwhere on the back of ur car....ur clusters dont need to reflect red!

The reason theyappeared pink is propably coz they bulb went and they sprayed the original clear bulb instead of buying another red one...thats wot i did!

New Poll