corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Oh my god!!! Check this girl out!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Oh my god!!! Check this girl out!!
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
28th Nov 11 at 18:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, it's completely different. If our laws weren't so relaxed we wouldn't be in half the shit we are in today. If someone is caught in this country illegally they are put in a half way house whilst they claim asylum, not allowed to be kicked out as it infringes their 'human rights' they then fuck off and vanish off the face of the earth, never to be found again. They get houses, and more benefits than we get. This human rights shit should be abolished and all these free loading cunts should be turned away the second they set foot on out soil.

We are that much of a push over that in certain parts of the country in communities full of foreigners that we are not allowed to put christmas decorations up in the streets as it offends them. Sometimes it would have been better if hitler won the war to be honest as this shitty little piece of land we call home might have bee na far better place at the present time.
mattk

28th Nov 11 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im scared to, but I will agree with Danny
ryzer

28th Nov 11 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
No, it's completely different. If our laws weren't so relaxed we wouldn't be in half the shit we are in today. If someone is caught in this country illegally they are put in a half way house whilst they claim asylum, not allowed to be kicked out as it infringes their 'human rights' they then fuck off and vanish off the face of the earth, never to be found again. They get houses, and more benefits than we get. This human rights shit should be abolished and all these free loading cunts should be turned away the second they set foot on out soil.

We are that much of a push over that in certain parts of the country in communities full of foreigners that we are not allowed to put christmas decorations up in the streets as it offends them. Sometimes it would have been better if hitler won the war to be honest as this shitty little piece of land we call home might have bee na far better place at the present time.

Why dont YOU fuck off then if its that bad you ignorant prat?
JonnyJ

28th Nov 11 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's all very daily mail in here.
DannyB
Premium Member

28th Nov 11 at 18:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ryzer

I did, I moved to somewhere much nicer
DannyB
Premium Member

28th Nov 11 at 18:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also, ignorant

Sorry if my views on this fucked up country don't mirror yours. I must be ignorant for having an opinion.
ryzer

28th Nov 11 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you not understand the word Ignorant?

DannyB
Premium Member

28th Nov 11 at 18:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm fully aware of the meaning of the word thanks.

mattk

28th Nov 11 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont agree with the part about hitler winning, he was a cunt that doesnt even deserve a capital letter in his name, something deffo went wrong somewhere along the line though

If I could fuck off to anywhere it would be 1890
Joe

28th Nov 11 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are the Christmas decoration stories that circulate every year ever found out to be true?! Surely they are bullshit year or year
ryzer

28th Nov 11 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right then you should re-read your ignorant statement above, Im not saying your not entitled to your opinion, but its based on absolute rubbish,

show me where this place is that is that isnt allowed christmas lights then?

Also, have you read the stats on how many 'freeloaders' on benefits are white?

And finally, how on earth did you come to the conclusion that if Hitler had one it would be a better place?
DannyB
Premium Member

28th Nov 11 at 18:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The red cross banned decorations and such from their fund raising shops as it was offending muslims.
ryzer

28th Nov 11 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joe
Are the Christmas decoration stories that circulate every year ever found out to be true?! Surely they are bullshit year or year

Absouletly, and buffoons like Danny think they are real.
spencer88

28th Nov 11 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
The red cross banned decorations and such from their fund raising shops as it was offending muslims.

Was that not their choice though?
DannyB
Premium Member

28th Nov 11 at 18:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Also, have you read the stats on how many 'freeloaders' on benefits are white?

And finally, how on earth did you come to the conclusion that if Hitler had one it would be a better place?

Yes lots of free loaders are British, but we're not talking about that are we? there's a huge problem with foreigners, if our laws weren't so relaxed then half of this shit wouldn't be happening.

The hitler thing was maybe a bit OTT come to think of it.
DannyB
Premium Member

28th Nov 11 at 18:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Joe

Absouletly, and buffoons like Danny think they are real.

I'm a buffoon for having a different view on things than you? get a grip you silly cunt. This is very real and you need to wake the fuck up if you think this shit isnt happening.
Aaron

28th Nov 11 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I totally agree with EVERYTHING she had to say. Credit to her for being so honest.
mattk

28th Nov 11 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ott maybe. BUT Germany didnt come out of theat regime too badly did they, all these years on they have a nicer place to live than we do
ryzer

Fair enough then, yes we do have problems with our border control. That has been shown in the news recently with that dope who relaxed rules for people to come in, we do need to revise our policy, we need to learn for the Aussie's. They do allow foreigners in, of course, but they have much more stringent control.
BarnshaW

someone just PM me when the autotune version is out , thats all i am interested in
Tomnova16
Premium Member

28th Nov 11 at 18:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She has been arrested

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
DannyB
Premium Member

28th Nov 11 at 18:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Fair enough then, yes we do have problems with our border control. That has been shown in the news recently with that dope who relaxed rules for people to come in, we do need to revise our policy, we need to learn for the Aussie's. They do allow foreigners in, of course, but they have much more stringent control.

It's been an issue for years, not just recently with the border fiasco. Other countries have it bang on. We have foreign nationals in this country who can't even speak our language for god sake. Extremists who will live on our soil yet do everything they can do destroy it, yet we'll still house them and put food on their table.

mattk

28th Nov 11 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

we need to learn form the Aussie's. They do allow foreigners in, of course, but they have much more stringent control.

WE created the Aussies, thats proof something right here at home has majorly fucked up

[Edited on 28-11-2011 by mattk]
Russ

28th Nov 11 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I did, I moved to somewhere much nicer
Didnt realised you had left Scotland mate
JonnyJ

28th Nov 11 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

It's been an issue for years, not just recently with the border fiasco. Other countries have it bang on. We have foreign nationals in this country who can't even speak our language for god sake. Extremists who will live on our soil yet do everything they can do destroy it, yet we'll still house them and put food on their table.

Whilst I fully agree with the extremist cunts and the ones who refuse to even attempt to join in with our society it's important to remember that folks like those are the minority.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Oh my god!!! Check this girl out!! 23 database queries in 0.1870172 seconds