corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Oh my god!!! Check this girl out!!

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Oh my god!!! Check this girl out!!
All Torque

User status: Offline
30th Nov 11 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaDave
quote:
Originally posted by All Torque
quote:
Originally posted by CorsaDave
Henry Ford?

Only hated Germans.

Still a race but he was actually a massive antisemite.

Jewish?? Thats not a race, its a religion
Robbo

30th Nov 11 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by StuartVRS
i have no problem with immigrants coming over to provide valuable services to our country, doctors, surgeons etc. What i have a problem with is the governments policy on loading them with benefits. I have a very good friend whos family come over here cos it was "easy money" on the benefits game.
The benefits system is shit, i have a work colleague who does 16 hours a week but wants to do more, however if he worked full time and received no benefits he would be substantially worse off than if he did 16 hours and got all his benefits. Im all for a multicultural soceity and im definately no racist, but i think we should be following australias example of immigration, you come here if you can afford to support yourself. The colour of someones skin is just irrelevant.
again, australia does not have a commitment to other eu states or commonwealth nations and can afford to choose its immigration policy

altho from what spunky dave said, they now dont lol
Joe

30th Nov 11 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People quoting Australia stuff, I met a couple on holiday from Melbourne who echoed what cybermonkey was saying. Place was overrun by Asians so not sure what the actual policy is but it obviously isn't that strict.
Sam
Premium Member

30th Nov 11 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cybermonkey
quote:
Originally posted by spencer88
I have said it before, I have no problem with people from any country coming here for a job, as long as there are jobs available and not taking them off people who were born here. Bit like Canada and Australia's rules.

You are wrong there, most major cities in australia are now just chinese and koreans. Sydney CBD is actually overrun with migrant asians. Its got to the point now that I deteste going into the city. All the shops have to reiterate writing outside in cantonese. Australia is fast losing its identity thanks to fucking labour government essentially allowing a free-for-all for asian migrants.

Wasn't that bad when I was there...

But then, I didn't just go to the CBD.
DannyB
Premium Member

30th Nov 11 at 14:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://youtu.be/SaE8-3_POwM
noshua

30th Nov 11 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

better quality video on last page Danny.

where do these scum bags come from?
adiohead

30th Nov 11 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by noshua
better quality video on last page Danny.

where do these scum bags come from?

Africa, like we all do.
DannyB
Premium Member

30th Nov 11 at 14:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oops, must have missed that.
Kerry

30th Nov 11 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oooooooooo
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oooooo,oooooooooooo
,,,,,,,,,,ooooo,,,,,oooooooooooooooo
,,,,,,,ooo,,,,,,,,ooooo,,,,oooooooooooo
,,,,,ooo,,,,,,,,,oooo,,,,,,,,,oooooooooooo
,,,ooo,,,,,,,,,,ooooo,,,,,,oooooooooooooo
,ooo,,,,,,,,,,,,,ooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oooooooooooooooooooooo
ooo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oooooooooooooooooooo
ooo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oooooooooooooo
ooo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ooooooooooo
,ooo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oooooooooo
,,,ooo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ooo,,,,,,,,,,,,ooooooo
,,,,,ooo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ooooo,,,,,,,,,oooooo
,,,,,,,oooo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oo,,,,,,,,,oooooo
,,,,,,,,,,ooooo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ooooo
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ooooooooooooooo
adiohead

30th Nov 11 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Conway563

6th Dec 11 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She's apparently pleaded not guilty

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-16051120

[Edited on 06-12-2011 by Conway563]
Gavin
Premium Member

6th Dec 11 at 19:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we're all fucking human... whats gives anyone a right to claim 'OWNERSHIP' of a piece of land because they were lucky enough to be born in a developed country!

I wonder how many Britain's would rush to leave the country if it was either undeveloped, divided by war or lead by a psychopath killer....

Yes, I agree with 'contributing to the society' like everyone else, but the large majority of people who do this are victimised by the small minority who take the piss

pew pew pew pewwwww
Russ

6th Dec 11 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gavin
we're all fucking human... whats gives anyone a right to claim 'OWNERSHIP' of a piece of land because they were lucky enough to be born in a developed country!

I wonder how many Britain's would rush to leave the country if it was either undeveloped, divided by war or lead by a psychopath killer....

Yes, I agree with 'contributing to the society' like everyone else, but the large majority of people who do this are victimised by the small minority who take the piss

typical black response.

kidding HENRY.
I agree, we are all children of Earth and whatever landmass you were born on shouldnt restrict which landmass you live on. People take the piss out the system, its the systems fault not the person and not the colour of their skin
Rob R

6th Dec 11 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well this thread was an interesting read.

Nice to see the forum is full of narrow minded arseholes.
John

6th Dec 11 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

What a lot of rubbish this is.

Ownership has been claimed on pieces of land since humans came to be, I'm sure animals also do it.

Nothing to do with developed countries thats before taking into account we live in the 21st century.
Gavin
Premium Member

8th Dec 11 at 21:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
quote:

What a lot of rubbish this is.

Ownership has been claimed on pieces of land since humans came to be, I'm sure animals also do it.

Nothing to do with developed countries thats before taking into account we live in the 21st century.

.... missed-the-point.com

I guess everything is fooking hunky dory in the 21st century then ... hey, lets just forget the good and honest people who have to take shit from idiots like that in the video... and all because these fooking idiots have a 'RIGHT' to live in this country because they were here first

Hey.... I might as well pack my backs and fook off back to Jamaica, had enough of this shitty British weather anyway! Oh... that's unless the Great British Empire has claimed my homeland since I last checked.... which-would-leave-me-pretty-much-fooked. Shit me

pew pew pew pewwwww
John

8th Dec 11 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you've missed the point.

Being there first/being bigger than the guy that was there first, makes it yours, that's how life works.
Sunz

9th Dec 11 at 00:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
I agree, we are all children of Earth and whatever landmass you were born on shouldnt restrict which landmass you live on. People take the piss out the system, its the systems fault not the person and not the colour of their skin

Bloody hell, I couldn't find the words but you have got this spot on for me.
How can we claim land, it's just nature, soil etc.

And yes the system allows these people to do it, in some way it shows intelligence that they will make their life as easy as possible and live off of others by abusing the system but quite rightly put we humans will take an advantage of that situation so I don't blame the person and never the skin colour.

You and gavin are my heros

If we all had this kind of open minded way of thinking I think the world would be a better place, saying I was here first or I'm bigger then you is the problem on a much more serious scale in the countries a lot of people will be comming from.

Spread the love and joy

<<  5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Oh my god!!! Check this girl out!! 23 database queries in 0.1927691 seconds