corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Oh my god!!! Check this girl out!!

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Oh my god!!! Check this girl out!!
Russ

User status: Offline
28th Nov 11 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't agree with her views or ranting. But millions no doubt do
DannyB
Premium Member

28th Nov 11 at 18:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much time have you spent in the Scottish country side Russ? it's a fair bit nicer than the flat hills of Norfolk mate.

[Edited on 28-11-2011 by DannyB]
DannyB
Premium Member

28th Nov 11 at 18:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jonny, in 20 years we'll be the minority in our own country.
Russ

28th Nov 11 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
How much time have you spent in the Scottish country side Russ? it's a fair bit nicer than the flat hills of Norfolk mate.

[Edited on 28-11-2011 by DannyB]
I'm sure it's picturesque but nowhere is better than norfolk. Sunny 11 months of the year, incredible local produce, hilarious locals.
DannyB
Premium Member

28th Nov 11 at 18:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like a hoot
mattk

28th Nov 11 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
hilarious locals

they black?
DannyB
Premium Member

28th Nov 11 at 18:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattk
quote:
hilarious locals

they black?

Jake

28th Nov 11 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hilarious locals
JonnyJ

Any facts in that because, tbh, I reckon its just the press over reacting as usual. Where I live and 90% of the surrounding areas are grand
Russ

quote:
Originally posted by mattk
quote:
hilarious locals

they black?
Hardly any black people in Norfolk mate, it's the last outpost. Seth is the only 1
Steve
Premium Member

28th Nov 11 at 18:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"You aint british your black"

corsa_paz

28th Nov 11 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the tram was full of blacks, asians, polish etc, but not one got aggressive or verbal..says alot realy.

imagine a black dude in a tram full of english people, calling them all sorts, think it would have been a different story.

people need to change their opinions and stop 'following' the media bullshit to brain wash their minds!

not every 'nigger' is a theif, not every 'paki' is a bomber...people dont extend themselves to get to know other races of people, so it just causes stereotyping!

that woman in the video is an perfect example of a modern day 20 something chav and thats her contribution to socieity...blame it on a 'NIGGER'!!
Her son will grow up to be just like her, foul mouthing, paki bashing, school drop out, glue sniffing anal licker

mattk

28th Nov 11 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do worry about the generation just under me, Im 23, lot of fucking dicks about at my age but even more of them in their late teens, and I dare say even more younger than that.

Id say no one having a go at her was down to the luck of the bus

The young people are to blame for the stereotype of the black community. Im starting to realise now that is more an age related issue thats up with this country more so than a race issue

Look at the riots, maybe a slight majority black : white ratio in most areas, BUT id love to know what the average age of a rioter was
c20xe.lambert

28th Nov 11 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

she mental lol
corsa_paz

28th Nov 11 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The young people are to blame for the stereotype of the black community. Im starting to realise now that is more an age related issue thats up with this country more so than a race issue

I Think it started way before this generation, our parents and grandparents of typical english status would treat ethnics with no respect either!

mixture of upbringing, non education and simple narrow minded attributes to get racists to this point.
corsadonk
Premium Member

28th Nov 11 at 19:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Drugged up nob needs putting down.
Robbo

28th Nov 11 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by spencer88
I have said it before, I have no problem with people from any country coming here for a job, as long as there are jobs available and not taking them off people who were born here. Bit like Canada and Australia's rules.
The difference with the UK however is that we colonialised these countires and that their citizens have practically as much right to be here as we do!
Robbo

28th Nov 11 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
No, it's completely different. If our laws weren't so relaxed we wouldn't be in half the shit we are in today. If someone is caught in this country illegally they are put in a half way house whilst they claim asylum, not allowed to be kicked out as it infringes their 'human rights' they then fuck off and vanish off the face of the earth, never to be found again. They get houses, and more benefits than we get. This human rights shit should be abolished and all these free loading cunts should be turned away the second they set foot on out soil.

We are that much of a push over that in certain parts of the country in communities full of foreigners that we are not allowed to put christmas decorations up in the streets as it offends them. Sometimes it would have been better if hitler won the war to be honest as this shitty little piece of land we call home might have bee na far better place at the present time.
Human rights are not governed by the UK govt, no matter how much you or i dislike them

no foreigners or muslims or sikhs or anyone are in the slightest bit offended by christmas, xhristmas lights or jesus - its idiots who work in the... wait for it... public sector, who THINK they will be and so make these purile decisions

They do not get more benefits than we do, quite the opposite. you just hear more about them. mary jane rotten crotch from the local disco gets more beenfits than asylum seekers do.

OF COURSE there are shitty lying asylum seekers who come here, as there are in all walks of life.

Immigration is a 2 way street, and it has its benefits and drawbacks. vast vast majoruity of immigrants in this country come from the EU or the Commonwealth and have just as much right to be here as we do in all honesty. the vast majority of polish etc who come here come and do menial jobs that the likes of you or i dont want to get our hands dirty with. we are a service nation and dont want to do menial roles. this happens in all civilised countries, korea being a great cas ein point. since the civil war, korea reenergised itself into an electronics superpower and the people there now do not want to busy themselves cleaning and washing toilets.

alan sugar has a lot of very good views on this whole subject, i suggest you people who are so against all thris ead his latest book
Sunz

28th Nov 11 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The reason people like the polish do these "shit" jobs is because the wages per month are equal to about 3 months wages in their own country.
They then send the money back and put it in the bank in their own country, move back and set up a business.

Where as living in the uk doing that same job you would be lucky to have any saving at all, let alone be able to set up a business.

As for that woman on the bus, she is part of the issue, parents like this, poor child really, will grow up thinking anyone who isn't white is the enemy.
Kippers

28th Nov 11 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree with some but that is just plain racism!

I believe our laws are far to relaxed with regards to immigration

Australia has it spot on tbh.

Too many immigrants coming in an sponging million pound mansions. Im all for letting in foriegners if they are skilled and have something to offer!
AlexSXI

28th Nov 11 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take that child away from her for the sake of everyone!
Dom

28th Nov 11 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
Originally posted by mwg
quote:
Originally posted by Jake
ben is a big fan of scottish immigrants coming into the country making everyone around them miserable

wonder if she gets shipments of burnt bread rolls specially delivered to their house? and Ben gets told he has to eat them

Better be careful with what you say otherwise Ben will bring out his Mark Wright alter ego a call everyone 'lunches' and to 'jog on, you caaaant!'

what the fuck are you talking about mark wright alter ego brilliant.

No beef bra, no beef!
Robbo

28th Nov 11 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kippers
I agree with some but that is just plain racism!

I believe our laws are far to relaxed with regards to immigration

Australia has it spot on tbh.

Too many immigrants coming in an sponging million pound mansions. Im all for letting in foriegners if they are skilled and have something to offer!

again, australia does not have a commitment to other eu states or commonwealth nations and can afford to choose its immigration policy
Rick Draper

28th Nov 11 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Arrested.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

28th Nov 11 at 20:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can someone please think of the children

[Edited on 28-11-2011 by willay]

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Oh my god!!! Check this girl out!! 22 database queries in 0.1752369 seconds