corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Oh my god!!! Check this girl out!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Oh my god!!! Check this girl out!!
Jambo

User status: Offline
28th Nov 11 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ben G

28th Nov 11 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
Originally posted by mwg
quote:
Originally posted by Jake
ben is a big fan of scottish immigrants coming into the country making everyone around them miserable

wonder if she gets shipments of burnt bread rolls specially delivered to their house? and Ben gets told he has to eat them

Better be careful with what you say otherwise Ben will bring out his Mark Wright alter ego a call everyone 'lunches' and to 'jog on, you caaaant!'

what the fuck are you talking about mark wright alter ego brilliant.
Kerry

28th Nov 11 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shes now been arrested apparently
Hammer

28th Nov 11 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want to rip her face off

Retard.
DannyB
Premium Member

28th Nov 11 at 17:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kerry
shes now been arrested apparently

Yet the police do next to nothing about all the extremists that parade around the UK calling for their brothers to blow our troops up and behead anyone that doesn't agree with their laws. Makes sense.
Lawrah
Premium Member

28th Nov 11 at 17:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-15923875
Gary
Premium Member

28th Nov 11 at 17:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daniel_Corsa
needs a high 5!

In her face
mattk

28th Nov 11 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont mind black people at all, Id just rather they didnt live here
Gary
Premium Member

28th Nov 11 at 17:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattk

Why?
DannyB
Premium Member

28th Nov 11 at 17:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She's wired anyway, look at her jaw swinging
mattk

28th Nov 11 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
quote:

Why?

the ones born here are ok to stay I suppose, country is far to crowded to let anyone else in, that goes for anyone
Gary
Premium Member

28th Nov 11 at 17:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Why?

the ones born here are ok to stay I suppose, country is far to crowded to let anyone else in, that goes for anyone

What have black folk done wrong though?
DannyB
Premium Member

28th Nov 11 at 17:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not about the colour Gary, his point is anyone who has come here and are milking the system dry, resulting in half the shit we have now wit hthe country on its arse yet we still have money to give to fucking foreigners and we still let them in to take our jobs and send half the money home to their parents and 40 siblings.
Gary
Premium Member

28th Nov 11 at 17:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree DannyBee but on the same hand there are 'British Nationals' who dont deserve to be here either. Cant blame it all on foreigners
Gary
Premium Member

28th Nov 11 at 17:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should have a test every 10 years. If youve not been a productive member of society you get sent to somewhere shit
DannyB
Premium Member

28th Nov 11 at 17:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's a fucking huge problem though, and what she's saying is an exagerated version of what the majority of the UK think about all these foreigners. She's only saying it because she is clearly off her tits.
spencer88

28th Nov 11 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have said it before, I have no problem with people from any country coming here for a job, as long as there are jobs available and not taking them off people who were born here. Bit like Canada and Australia's rules.

However I have a problem with people coming to, and people who were born here who live on benefits.

Living in Cornwall you kind of grow up around people who almost hate 'black people' and as such I did have a slight view like this.
But yet, whilst i was at Uni the other week, ( I generally dont speak to the full time students) one black guy came and sat next to me in a lecture, introduced himself and started asking what I was doing, plan to do etc. A really nice guy, kinda showing that anyone from any race can be nice, as they can also be pricks, like the woman in that video.
ryzer

28th Nov 11 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jesus that is a mental video.

Im happy for anyone of any colour to come here, providing they speak english and work.

We have to many people on benefits, that are not contributing to the growth of the country as a whole.

I think its great that people of an ethnic minority who are born here call themselves British, it shows they respect this country and are proud.

In the Student riots, and in the few cases i have seen, the moron who was swinging off the flag on the cenataph in central london, and the little twat who was urinating on the memorial to the war dead, have lost their right to be British, and both of them were white.
Hammer

28th Nov 11 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Why?

Paul W
Premium Member

28th Nov 11 at 18:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DannyB = nail on head tbh

Rio Verde Bagged More Door Project
Gary
Premium Member

28th Nov 11 at 18:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
It's a fucking huge problem though, and what she's saying is an exagerated version of what the majority of the UK think about all these foreigners. She's only saying it because she is clearly off her tits.

It is a problem. But just as much as the problem we have with British folk claiming sick/dole etc etc because they are lazy.
AlunJ

28th Nov 11 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by spencer88
I have said it before, I have no problem with people from any country coming here for a job, as long as there are jobs available and not taking them off people who were born here. Bit like Canada and Australia's rules.

I agree somewhat, however have you noticed these eastern europeans are often taking admitedly low paid jobs our own people can't be arsed to do because it's easier to stay on the dole and be a bum.
mattk

28th Nov 11 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

However I have a problem with people coming to, and people who were born here who live on benefits.

Living in Cornwall you kind of grow up around people who almost hate 'black people' and as such I did have a slight view like this.
But yet, whilst i was at Uni the other week, ( I generally dont speak to the full time students) one black guy came and sat next to me in a lecture, introduced himself and started asking what I was doing, plan to do etc. A really nice guy, kinda showing that anyone from any race can be nice, as they can also be pricks, like the woman in that video.

The area Im from is a very "white" community, can go days on end without seeing a black man, got a few paki shops and chineese chippys, fair enough

however the areas of manchester Im working in, Moss Side, Burnage, Fallowfeild ect are mostly black, it scares the shit out of me, most of them are fucking arse holes too, arrogant twats with a bag of chips on each shoulder. thats NOT to say that all white people are great, as you can see by the twat in the video
Hammer

28th Nov 11 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jailing a racist bigot and being frustrated at the government's lax immigration policy are entirely incomparable.
spencer88

28th Nov 11 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AlunJ
quote:

I agree somewhat, however have you noticed these eastern europeans are often taking admitedly low paid jobs our own people can't be arsed to do because it's easier to stay on the dole and be a bum.

Yes, hence why I also say that I hate anyone who wants to be a dole bum, that includes my cunt of a brother.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Oh my god!!! Check this girl out!! 23 database queries in 0.1105900 seconds