corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Which wires can be used on the central locking to connect to an alarm?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Which wires can be used on the central locking to connect to an alarm?
alnmcn

User status: Offline
19th Apr 03 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a 1.5TD LS 1993.

It came with central locking and dead locks, i will be fitting a toad alarm (C5) soon and was wondering if anyone could tell me which of the wires in the central locking loom(inside the drivers door) are used to the alarm to allow the locking/unlocking to be done remotley.

thanks,

Alan.
Richie

19th Apr 03 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had to go to http://www.caralarms.org and pay £5 to download the installation manuals.
alnmcn

19th Apr 03 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do they have one for toad mate and is it any good?

I got an installation manual with the alarm, which was a photocopy of the one that goes to the fitting companies. It only tells you about the wires on the alarm however and doesnt provide any information on specific vehicles.

Does this site download have that sort of content?

Richie

19th Apr 03 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

AH! sorry erm you need to buy a haynes manual for what you need, gives you full wiring diagrams.
alnmcn

20th Apr 03 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I found the bit i was looking for on that site mate it was under the members section and downloads. It provided the instructions for the fitting of the toad alarm and i also downloaded the information on the vauxhall corsa central locking system. It listed all the info i was after including the wires i need to use.

Problem solved,

Cheers,

ALan.
Chris R

13th Apr 04 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok if you didn't find what you are after drop the ECU out, grab the relay module out from behind it and grab the brn/wht & brn/red ( could also be brn/org) earthing either will cycle the locks.

New Poll