corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » gonna fit de-locked handles but need a lil help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author gonna fit de-locked handles but need a lil help
Blazer

User status: Offline
1st Dec 03 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alright folks i'm going to fit delock handles to my car but i need to fit central locking, i was looking on www.autoeurope.co.uk at the 2 door central locking kit, i just wanna know if i can wire this kit up to my alarm system has the kit comes, there is a wire coming from my alarm to fit central locking to so when i arm the car the doors lock and unlock, do i need to buy anything else like a module or can it be fitted has it is???

cheers folks
uprated

1st Dec 03 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if theres a central locking control in your alarm it should just connect up, i bought the microscan central locking and it hooked up to my cobra without any extra interfaces
Blazer

1st Dec 03 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres a orange wire coming out of the alarm unit, does this mean the kit will just hook strate up?
uprated

1st Dec 03 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had to get mine done by a cobra dealer so i wouldnt know mate, as they wouldnt give me a wiring diagram, cost £20 and took about an hour
Greg_M

1st Dec 03 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would get a decent kit.as the corsa central locking does the boot, fule filler cap and both doors. get a quote from vaux, or get a second hand kit.
Blazer

2nd Dec 03 at 01:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that sounds pretty good greg but i just want them for the doors mate, has the boot has been smoothed off anyway, how much do u reckon it would cost from vaux then???
uprated

2nd Dec 03 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quite a lot i should think, more if you dont have a full loom
BUCKETHEAD

2nd Dec 03 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just installed autoeurope central locking kit and it has 2 spare wires (brown and white) and thats operates the remote opening of doors from a fob ,i also have lockless handles-top piece of kit!
Blazer

2nd Dec 03 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

buckethead does the kit work has it comes for a alarm with the central locking wire mate?
uprated

2nd Dec 03 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your alarm has to have the central locking feature and your central locking has to have the wires required to connect it up

New Poll