corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » leccy windows problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author leccy windows problem
flipmo

User status: Offline
18th Apr 03 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have just finished soundproofing and installing flashing door pins in me car but now that everythings back together the drivers side leccy windows arent working properly. They go up and down when holding the switch but dont go either way automatically. passenger side still fine... any ideas whats going on?

cheers
Mav 3000

18th Apr 03 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you tried resetting the motor? or checking all connections etc.

(hold the switch down for 5 seconds)
S21NMP

18th Apr 03 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How did you get your flashing door pins wired up? I have fitted them but am still to wire them up!! theres just no wires there for me to use!!
broster
Premium Member

18th Apr 03 at 17:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wire one wire to a perm live, the positive wire, an the other to an ignition live, this ingition live goes to a eart with ignition off, an lights trun on!
Bonus

18th Apr 03 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

R all corsa's with leccy windows meant to have the automatic down thing? cos mine never have?!
PeteMTBer

18th Apr 03 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like mav said. Hold the button for 5 seconds.

Cant remember if its the up or down button. Should sort it.

Pete
flipmo

18th Apr 03 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers lads seems to have sorted itself out, and S21NMP like broster said i gave them a permanent live from the door contact switch and an ignition live from leccy windows, so they only flash when the ignition is off and the doors are shut. very fiddly but got it done eventually
S21NMP

20th Apr 03 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What if I don't have electric windows... is there another perm live in the door or will I need to source it from the multi pin as I have all wires going in to there
broster
Premium Member

20th Apr 03 at 10:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try central lock for perm live ifu have it, erm.... other than that an eay one wood be head unit, but ud have to run wire thru door multi pin thnigy!
Bonus

20th Apr 03 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by PeteMTBer
Like mav said. Hold the button for 5 seconds.

Cant remember if its the up or down button. Should sort it.

Pete

Tryed that b4, didnt work. Anyone know if it is up or down, windows closed or open? One at a time or both together????

Thanks
flipmo

20th Apr 03 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by S21NMP
What if I don't have electric windows... is there another perm live in the door or will I need to source it from the multi pin as I have all wires going in to there

you will have to feed wire through the door whether u have leccy windows or not for the perm live so makes no difference really

New Poll