corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » leccy windows

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author leccy windows
StuartyB

User status: Offline
14th Jan 04 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does any1 know if the corsa has the leccy windows wiring loom behind the door car even if there are no leccy windows in it
James@CCC

14th Jan 04 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if its an early model ur most likely to, i believe they stopped in about 96 to cut costs.
open the door and pull away the rubber bit covering the number of wires. cound them, if u have about 16 i think ur in luck, if not no
StuartyB

15th Jan 04 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if i dnt have the wire which i havnt bothered checkin yet how much trouble would it b goin 2 a scrappy gettin the loom and fitiing it or getting those universal electric windows any1 know bout these??
James@CCC

15th Jan 04 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mmm, i dunno mate. all i do no is that its a bit of a job to fit wires through the current looms as vauxhalls have something so the doors can be removed quickly. but i think ur idea of getting the loom from a scrappy might be the best. it depends how much they are and how they work. i think the bit in the middle may twist off or something so it can be removed quick.

Kris TD

15th Jan 04 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it wont have any in the dor, but might well have it going upto the door.
RobHayes

17th Jan 04 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine had the wiring as far as the door plug, so had to get door harness from scrappy. cost about £80 for motors and looms. nicked the switches n trim

New Poll