corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa Epas Steering Problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Epas Steering Problem
Rupean

User status: Offline
26th Sep 11 at 08:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, i fitted a epas coloum over the weekend to my b, took the standard one off, i had a aftermarket boss/wheel fitted, but when i fit it back on with the epas coloum now it wont turn when i fully tighten the centre bolt up, im guessing i need a different boss now but which one do i need to suit the epas coloum?

thanks
Rupean

User status: Offline
26th Sep 11 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorted now, was the boss, fitted another i had and all gd.

New Poll