corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa B C20XE Wiring Help!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B C20XE Wiring Help!
Sean de Klerk

User status: Offline
5th Jan 10 at 06:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi,i just some help with the wiring with this conversion(corsa C20XE) im a bit confused with the left over Diagnostic wires(1 brown/white and 1 brown/yellow)on the XE Engine Loom,and on the corsa side(loom) i have 2 brown/white wires,i have matched up the 9pin plug correctly,now my question is would the brown/white just join onto the other 2 brown/white on the corsa side and the brown/yellow join into the other brown/yellow onto the 9pin plug?

and another thing when the igintion switch is turned on the EML light flashes(fairly fast)i have done the paperclip test and get fault codes 144,145(No Immobiliser Signal Received,Incorrect Immobiliser Signal Received)this is what has confused me,as i dunno if i have done something wrong with the wiring or the Immobiliser is faulty(unless it somehow reset itself?),or the ecu?
thanks i will look forward to your help
Sean
c20xecorsa

User status: Offline
5th Jan 10 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yh match them up nd c if eml flashes

New Poll