corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » where did all the wiring go? c20xe in corsa...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author where did all the wiring go? c20xe in corsa...
wow

User status: Offline
28th Apr 04 at 07:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got mine c20xe under the hood and now i have to sort all the wiring, but... there's only one square connector with 9 pins and +12v for the ecu cable. previously i had speedo, and a starter connected to that plug... and i really dunno what else is there (oil pressure light on the dashboard, alternator light?). color codes match from the 2.0 wiring into my chassis loom?

does the rest of the wiring (revs, check engine light, coolant temp, etc.) had to be done inside the car where the old ecu was?

New Poll