corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » knocking brake

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author knocking brake
keithSRi

User status: Offline
5th Mar 03 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heres 1 for yas, when i brake theres a knocking sound coming from the rear passenger side brake, and i feel the knocking thru the brake pedal as well as hear it (if that makes sense), iv had it in the garage and they said its the susspension surpressor knocking on the brake, is this total bollocks or what? anyone else got this problem?
RickV6

5th Mar 03 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wot the feck are they talkin bout
keithSRi

5th Mar 03 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

exactly, im gonna have the wheel off on the weekend and find the problem myslef

iv just had my alarm fitted today a toad, only thing is my passnger side front indicator isnt working now, but the other 2 on that side are blinking twice as fast to make up for it, lol

[Edited on 05-03-2003 by keithSRi]
TOMAS

5th Mar 03 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd put money on it being a warped drum, although i couldnt here mine i could sure feel it!! ive warped 2sets in two years! Either get it groud round again which is difficult or the easier option a pair of new drums and pads & bearings - about £60 i'd guess.
keithSRi

5th Mar 03 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think i will do that iv just had the front replaced so can only be a good thing to get the backs done aswell

New Poll