corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa c probs

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa c probs
stubs

User status: Offline
10th Mar 03 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone had any problems with their central locking? Mine seems to unlock itself whilst i'm driving (I always keep the doors locked)

I've also been waitin over 4 months for them to replace the sterring coloumn to get rid of that damn knocking noise.
Oh, and i've had the brake pads changed twice in 21000 miles.
paul_spurrell

10th Mar 03 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my central locking packed up. had to have a new drivers door solinoid
5xi

10th Mar 03 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i aont had an prob wit me 52 rg SXi....although sounds like i in for a rough ride according to this....i only dome 4100 mile in 6 .5 months
maybes_aye_maybes_naw

10th Mar 03 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no probs with mine.... was an ex-dealer car from up in Edinburgh was 10months old with 15K on the clock (back in Oct '01) now has 33k on the clock and has only needed the wipers replaced... cause they were squeaky on every stroke.... admitily the motor was one of the first one's out so is very basic i.e. less things to go wrong..although i do get the engine management light now and again but if u leave it 4 a bit and try again there is no probs...and vauxhall say no faults are being reported..........so if it aint broke dont try n fix it
Skippy corsa

11th Mar 03 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine complains all the time for having no cat, it does have one just under the car instead of hanging of the manifold, so the second O2 sensor keeps picking up on this

oh and i have a prob with changing to 3rd when i red line it, it still goes in just crunches a bit

[Edited on 27-07-2002 by Skippy corsa]
corsaflycatcher

11th Mar 03 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep i have a loud ticking noise on mine, just been in for a service and they claim that it is normal and is the injectors injecting, done 36000 miles so far, engine management light comes on alot of the time but when it is checked over there is no problems
duckman

25th Apr 04 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a few faults fixed under warranty gear linkage for those who say gears are stiff cant find 2nd! Gear linkage from colum(spelling) to gearbox and oil pressure sensor thank christ i check my oil regular! The latest thing seems to be the driveshaft looks to have popped out from the cv boot in at the gearbox not funny! And my car is now out of warranty having done 67,000 miles since new in May 01

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa c probs 23 database queries in 0.0112631 seconds