corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » c20xe problems...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c20xe problems...
mattcape

User status: Offline
   31st Oct 09 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey all i am in a bit of a pickle here! I am in the process of doing a c20xe conversion in my corsa and have got to the wiring part

Basicly i was given the loom with the engine but it was the WHOLE loom for the early shape corsa which i dont need.

The xe loom was wired into this and i have had to cut it off and now going to wire into my loom. What is going to be the best way of doing this?

I have been told to swap the starting/charging loom back to the original corsa one. The problem i have with this is then i will have 2 lots of connecters for the injectors as i have the loom which needs to be plugged into the new ECU. also i will then have to run 2 looms through the bulk head and they will not fit.

I need to know also which parts of the original loom i am going to have to keep or does the whole lot come out? i am obviously going to have to keep the bit that i wire into the xe starting/charging loom.

Also do i keep this lot?

And what is this for? and is it for the xe or the old engine.?

Cheers guys.. Matt

New Poll