corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » C20XE Fitting guide

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20XE Fitting guide
H13X JW

User status: Offline
31st Mar 05 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is a long shot but i'm wanting to put a C20XE into my 1.4 sri corsa b later in the year and i was wondering if anyone who has done it compiled a fitting guide? The reason i ask is that a lot of people when doing the conversion seem to run into problems with the wiring side of it (I.e having 'spare wires' on the new loom)

I don't think i should have too many problems with fitting the actual engine but a step-by-step of the whole process would be absolutely great if anyone has one or can link me to where i can find one. Thanks v.much
Mistamist

User status: Offline
31st Mar 05 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not much to worry about, tis simple when you get to it, im happy to help as are many other blokes on this site, just pop us a u2u and most of your prolems can be sorted. good luck

New Poll