corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Rio Verde More Door

New Poll
  <<  44    45    46    47    48    49    50  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rio Verde More Door
Jamie-C

User status: Offline
14th Jul 12 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Both very nice. Fair play.
Paul W
Premium Member

14th Jul 12 at 21:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jon_C
Paul yours looks amazing. Proper mean from the front. Danny is running some mega camber on the back of his.

Cheers Jon Yup, he does have a fair bit of camber ay

quote:
Originally posted by vx-scottw
looking mint your two

Cheers Scott, was well looking forward to chillin and havin a good look round at billing with everyone

quote:
Originally posted by Christopher
Both cars looking great lads!

Cheers Chris get your update sorted!

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie-C
Both very nice. Fair play.

Was hoping to have my OZ turbo's built up and fitted for billing but i'm still waiting on nuts to arrive that i ordered 2 weeks ago . Got the tyres sat waiting to go on and everything. Dad managed to get the new front bumper grill painted up along with the rear bumper, so fitted those during the week with the already painted rear arches and quickly lacquered the rear quarter just to try and tidy it up a bit more for billing. Such a shame that it was cancelled oh wells

Rio Verde Bagged More Door Project
NathanR

14th Jul 12 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wow . Both look stunning . Top work paul !
nibnob21
Premium Member

14th Jul 12 at 21:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How have I missed all of this? Been on holiday for a week but should have seen some of these updates.

Looks fantastic Paul. Love what you've done with the front bumper. Only thing I'm not too keen on is the splitter, looks like a frog with a bulging chin lol.

Whatever happened to that Irmy grill you got ages ago? The one with the red surround?

MX5 Project Thread
Danny92

14th Jul 12 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stunning car, cant believe its took me so long to see this thread!
Adam C
Premium Member

15th Jul 12 at 00:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Both look awesome Some serious camber!

My Arden Blue Astra GSi MK4 on BBS LM's Project Thread
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

15th Jul 12 at 00:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

love these two cars.

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
s7ree7y

15th Jul 12 at 07:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

loving the thread mate, cars coming on really well glad to see more 5 doors out there getting some well deserved t.l.c , whats this about (more doors meet)
M Sutton

15th Jul 12 at 08:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They both look gorgeous in there own ways! Shame billing has been cancelled because the weather seems ok today!
Generation

15th Jul 12 at 08:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks absolutly amazing!

Good to see anoter 5 door looking so
Good
DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

15th Jul 12 at 09:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very,very nice lads.

Both come a long way and it doesn't feel two mins since
PVS 2011 when you'd just had that crash and car looked abit of a mess and now look at it. Some serious work gone into this.

Top work mate.

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread
LukesCorsaSXi

15th Jul 12 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Two of the best 5 doors ever. Both look amazing! Top work by both of you.
Paul W
Premium Member

17th Jul 12 at 18:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by NathanR
Wow . Both look stunning . Top work paul !

Cheers Nath

quote:
Originally posted by nibnob21
How have I missed all of this? Been on holiday for a week but should have seen some of these updates.

Looks fantastic Paul. Love what you've done with the front bumper. Only thing I'm not too keen on is the splitter, looks like a frog with a bulging chin lol.

Whatever happened to that Irmy grill you got ages ago? The one with the red surround?

That's what happens when you disappear off on holiday haha. Frog chin i like that, works cos the cars green too. Tbh i think it sets it off a treat, admittedly it does look odd without the steiny skirts but that's just cos the corsa sills are shit and are so high anyway. Should look proper boss with the skirts refitted . Still got that irmy grill in the garage somewhere hiding away

quote:
Originally posted by Danny92
stunning car, cant believe its took me so long to see this thread!

Cheers dude there's some hidden gems about

quote:
Originally posted by Adam C
Both look awesome Some serious camber!

Proper mad camber has to be done to run ET20 odd 7.5j BBS's though haha. Cheers Adam

quote:
Originally posted by Darryl H
love these two cars.

Yes Darryl! These two cars love you too...no homo lol

quote:
Originally posted by s7ree7y
loving the thread mate, cars coming on really well glad to see more 5 doors out there getting some well deserved t.l.c , whats this about (more doors meet)

Cheers mate gotta show the more doors some love, try make people take them seriously ay . Was that early on in the thread? Probably FAZ being FAZ nothing ever came of it.

quote:
Originally posted by M Sutton
They both look gorgeous in there own ways! Shame billing has been cancelled because the weather seems ok today!

Cheers Mark Was such a shame popped over on the sunday and there was probably only 30 cars tops. Can't help but think it was completely mis-managed by billing, could have pulled something off i'm sure.

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
Looks absolutly amazing!

Good to see anoter 5 door looking so
Good

We've got to keep reppin' the more doors ay dude

quote:
Originally posted by DansCorsaSXi
Very,very nice lads.

Both come a long way and it doesn't feel two mins since
PVS 2011 when you'd just had that crash and car looked abit of a mess and now look at it. Some serious work gone into this.

Top work mate.

Feels like ages to me some serious work still to go into it Cheers Dan mate

quote:
Originally posted by LukesCorsaSXi
Two of the best 5 doors ever. Both look amazing! Top work by both of you.

Haha cheers Luke appreciate it, although there's plenty of proper boss looking more doors out there, Generation's for example, Dearing's old one to name a couple

Paul W
Premium Member

8th Aug 12 at 15:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stance. Amidoinitright?

Bit of a teaser photo for now. Got my turbo's built up tyre's fitted and on the car, cut about another 1/4" off the rear bump stops for more lowz. Sits a lot more level now, maybe a slight nose down when fully air'd, pretty much perfect how i want it.

Rolled and massaged the rear arches a bit to be able to tuck the turbo's nicely. Totally not happy with the passenger side where the stupid bitch hit me last year, needs some more work till i'm completely happy with it but that'll probably come when it gets its respray. Have probably less than a credit card gap between arch and tyre when fully air'd out sat on the bump stops, so can move the wheels with no scrubbage.

Booked in to get my local garage to get it on the hawkeye system they have to check/sort alignment and stuff with the new wheels. Hopefully it'll be driving nice with it all done.

I think i need a skid plate too, i've been getting into the habit of driving around so low that it scrapes the downpipe etc on slight bumps/humps in the road probably not gonna end well but it's funny seeing everyone look when i'm scraping over speed bumps through town. Thinking i should get some spark blocks like the lowrider boys have

Next objective, get the bonnet sorted. Tired of having it black.

Darryl H
Premium Member

8th Aug 12 at 16:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we need more photos!!!!

Darryl H
Premium Member

8th Aug 12 at 16:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ps in colour!

D0NN3R

8th Aug 12 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Darryl H
we need more photos!!!!

mike56gte

8th Aug 12 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks brilliant! How long is that front splitter going to last that close to the ground?
nibnob21
Premium Member

8th Aug 12 at 17:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul W
quote:
Originally posted by nibnob21

That's what happens when you disappear off on holiday haha. Frog chin i like that, works cos the cars green too. Tbh i think it sets it off a treat, admittedly it does look odd without the steiny skirts but that's just cos the corsa sills are shit and are so high anyway. Should look proper boss with the skirts refitted . Still got that irmy grill in the garage somewhere hiding away

What are your plans for the grille? I may be interested if you're wanting to sell it.

Can't wait to see this at Trax...that's if you're going? Will have to take a look at your tinting rear view mirror

MX5 Project Thread
*CorsaCal*

8th Aug 12 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking cool as matey. Agree with Darryl.
M Sutton

8th Aug 12 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks awesome dude

More pics needed asap!!!
vx-scottw
Premium Member

8th Aug 12 at 20:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need more pics paul
Paul W
Premium Member

8th Aug 12 at 21:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers lads

Mike, the splitter's already pretty scratched up underneath, but that's to be expected i spose, not taken any bad hits yet so should be alright as long as i don't hit anything major...like a badger or something . Although i did drag along a dead baby rabbit for a few meters the other week.

nibnob, i was planning on fitting the lower half of the grill to the bumper and running the extended bonnet until i went for the custom pre grill, could probably work out a deal if i can find it. I've got Trax booked and sorted so fingers crossed will be there, i'll give you a tour if you like lol

Will possibly see about getting some pics once it's all tracked, front wheels should sit with a little less camber then. If not, make sure to get yoselves to the meets/shows . I'm expecting the wheels to very marmite, although i personally absolutely fucking love them.

Darryl H
Premium Member

8th Aug 12 at 21:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet the wheels are lovely although they need vaux badges on!

NathanR

8th Aug 12 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

. More pics needed paul ! I wasnt sure on the wheels when they werent on the car , but the above photo has changed my mind . They look brilliant dude

<<  44    45    46    47    48    49    50  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Rio Verde More Door 24 database queries in 0.0279300 seconds