corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Rio Verde More Door

New Poll
  <<  47    48    49    50    51    52    53  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rio Verde More Door
Paul W
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Sep 12 at 22:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Kyle mate

Proper pic whore session time, me and Dan went and washed the cars, went for a cruise and got some decent pics for a change instead of the usual phone cam pics he'll be posting up in his thread tomorrow. So here's my lot

Aaaaaaand a video for shits and giggles, dropping it while driving and scraping on the road

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGPfD482MlM&feature=plcp

[Edited on 08-09-2012 by Paul W]

Rio Verde Bagged More Door Project
M Sutton

9th Sep 12 at 06:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Both cars look immense! Nice pics mate
Christopher

9th Sep 12 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahhhh wish my car did that!
NathanR

9th Sep 12 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice pics paul , dannys looks great too .

at the video
Johnjourno

16th Sep 12 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've only recently joined this forum, but have just gone through this from start to finish, and seen everything it's been through

I love the splash dash parts, look real smart

Curious about the Cav sun visors with the lights, do you know what other ones fit, as Cav's are getting rare nowdays, Vectra ones fit? And am I right thinking that the light has a constant voltage and waits for an earth from being opened as does the courtesy light from the door pins?

Anyway, love the car, and glad you didn't let the accident ruin it for you!!
Paul W
Premium Member

17th Sep 12 at 16:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers lads

quote:
Originally posted by Johnjourno
I've only recently joined this forum, but have just gone through this from start to finish, and seen everything it's been through

I love the splash dash parts, look real smart

Curious about the Cav sun visors with the lights, do you know what other ones fit, as Cav's are getting rare nowdays, Vectra ones fit? And am I right thinking that the light has a constant voltage and waits for an earth from being opened as does the courtesy light from the door pins?

Anyway, love the car, and glad you didn't let the accident ruin it for you!!

Welcome to the forum mate and cheers for taking the time to go through it all, definitely been through a lot this car haha.

I would assume astra and vectra ones would fit too as they're all around the same shape and size, you could always go to a scrappy and do some swapping around and see what works. The vanity lights are wired up with the central courtesy light so i would assume it works something like that yeah, very simple to get sorted and easy enough to work out once your looking at them.

Johnjourno

17th Sep 12 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Another quick question, what are the mist spray washer jets off?
D0NN3R

17th Sep 12 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at video but i do hate that sound
kedowan

17th Sep 12 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DOUBLE FEATURE NEEDED!
D0NN3R

17th Sep 12 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kedowan
DOUBLE FEATURE NEEDED!

Paul W
Premium Member

18th Sep 12 at 21:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Johnjourno
Another quick question, what are the mist spray washer jets off?

They're off a citroen xsara if my memories correct

It's a horrible sound ay Joe, makes me laugh though. Wanna make up a skid plate so it throws sparks when scraping

Also, need to get my paintwork sorted before even thinking about any features if i'm gonna be reppin' for the more doors it's gotta be top notch!

MarkSport

7th Oct 12 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seriously cool, yours and your brothers. keep up the good work, phenomenal!
Paul W
Premium Member

24th Jan 13 at 17:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not an update, just posting the pics from the other night so they're in my thread.

Not much been happening other than just chillin' in winter mode. Been collecting a few small bits for the interior. Still trying to figure out a decent way of mounting a sump guard to throw sparks. Keeping an eye out for a mantzel if i can pick one up for a decent price. Hopefully will be making an effort to get more stuff sorted.

[Edited on 24-01-2013 by Paul W]

M Sutton

24th Jan 13 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking good as always Paul!
vx-scottw
Premium Member

24th Jan 13 at 19:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Soo much love for yours and Danny's 5 door corsa's
NathanR

24th Jan 13 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks mint paul as always dude !! Really am very surprised youve not followed dannys footsteps and opted for an LET though!!
Paul W
Premium Member

24th Jan 13 at 21:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mark

Cheers Scott dude, appreciate it

Cheers Nath I'm still not really happy with it at the minute. Just haven't had the funds to do anything about it. Hoping that'll soon change. LET? S'all money and hassle . But no, in all seriousness, I did originally have plans to drop a x18xe1 in to give it a bit more power and a better drive but something came up to kinda make me fuck that idea off for something better possibly in the future . Just figured I may as well get a mantzel for now and tidy up the bay to make it a bit better, instead of dropping the 1.8 in for a year then changing again y'know. But still, who knows if the plans will fall into place .

Benjimusprime

26th Jan 13 at 06:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How did you get the skirts fit? Ive got a 5 door really want some and what splitter is that?
LukesCorsaSXi

26th Jan 13 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pictures in the snow loom amazing! You should work for the council as a snow plow
Paul W
Premium Member

26th Jan 13 at 22:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Benjimusprime
How did you get the skirts fit? Ive got a 5 door really want some and what splitter is that?

Had to cut and contour them, the splitter is genuine steinmetz one.

quote:
Originally posted by LukesCorsaSXi
Pictures in the snow loom amazing! You should work for the council as a snow plow

Cheers Luke Gotta thank Dan for the pics as he was the photographer, definitely some of my favourite more recent pics. First time editing low light photo's too so i didn't do too much to them, they're pretty standard straight from the camera. And yup, if i could invoice them for it i would! They do fuck all else clearing the roads round my area

Paul W
Premium Member

4th Feb 13 at 22:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some interior bits. Picked up some astra vxr sunvisors with the vanity lights and mirrors for cheap cheap. Undecided if i wanna keep them black or get them trimmed or what. My mate gave me an idea of paint flicking them on one side to match the other accents in the interior which i think would be quite cool. Fitted some white led's anyway. They're slightly shorter than the old one i had, so gonna try make up a new clips to replace the standard ones. It's only 5-10mm anyway.

*CorsaCal*

4th Feb 13 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paint flicking would look good!
Paul W
Premium Member

18th Feb 13 at 17:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mantzel now fitted. Blue plug and loom hidden under inlet. SAI pump removed (will be removing all the other gubbins when i get a exhaust manifold fitted) Bodged up a few things for now. Slightly tidier but still messy bay.

Seems to be missing under load though at around 3k to 5k, feels hesitant/jumpy. Also flashing up code 1405 which is EGR, even though i've got it plugged in still but cable tied up out the way. Bloody cars.

BenC1985

18th Feb 13 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking good Paul. Id be interested to see how much difference one of these inlets make. If there that good i may get one and a 4-2-1 and loose the sai crap.
Walshyposse

18th Feb 13 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice more door, really good job mate.

<<  47    48    49    50    51    52    53  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Rio Verde More Door 24 database queries in 0.1150429 seconds