corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » components problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author components problem
crimemastergogo

User status: Offline
   18th Feb 03 at 00:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just got my infinity components in, well the right side ones anyway. The problem is that i now have the left hand door with the original corsa set and the right hand door with the infinity set BUT the infinitys are sooo quiet compared to the originals, why the feck is thi? i have th balance right so i aint understanding. no lose wiring i sniped the original wire and slaped that in the "in" on the crossover and then rigged up the woofer and tweet. ( they are running straight off the head unit)
Thanks for any help
Dave
Lukas

18th Feb 03 at 00:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if i was u id put the left side ones in then u wont notice, its a quality more than volume choice here, id rather have quality
crimemastergogo

18th Feb 03 at 01:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh yeh i know, just thought it was dodgy. and i will notice when i oput the others because of my 6x9s, spose i will have to fade tothe front a bit :S ah well any other ideas tho?
Richie

18th Feb 03 at 03:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get an amp to power them. from previous experience component sets are quiet unless they are given sufficient power.
ultim8DTM5

18th Feb 03 at 04:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reverse the polarity and see what happens.

New Poll