corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » black corsa sport project (PVS update 13.6.11)

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author black corsa sport project (PVS update 13.6.11)
fillmecca

User status: Offline
12th Nov 09 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SRI-LEE
quote:
Originally posted by fillmecca
quote:
Originally posted by SRI-LEE
get a new engine be best mate honestly that engines had problems since callum first bought it be so much easier! bargain for £550!!! sin block other night and he said hed sold it for that,id hav got brother to buy it lol just change engine and its a minter and a bargain!

what poblems did it have?? i some ones just not some soma ryt (soma easy) wel will see..hhhmmm new engine thinking that my self tbh your come it help me fit it then? lol, fills front bumper going on it,gsi side skirts gona look wel sexyer then yours lee lmao

lol yeah, well the earyh lead from the battery in the boot used to always come off but thats sorted now,but the main thing is its over heated like 10 times callum used to just drain all coolant out flush all hoses and put fresh in everytime it happend,it did it once with or twice with blok to but hes now changed the headgasket but since he did that its shit at starting and has now died,so id check timing on it cause it didnt seem to sound right when turning it over, and check for earths cause the battery light was on consantly after they did the headgasket,like i say id be tempted to put a diff engine in lol,good things while callum had it,it got resprayed around 2 year ago now,has had a new clutch kit fitted,new rear brake kit handbrake cables,and front discs anbd pads blcok heads changed clocks and sorted exhaust out,but you want to gte a pwerflow made for it or something,its got a 1.4 exhaust on so slows it down compared to ryans big time!,also speedo doesnt work and air bag lights on all the time if i remember,oh it had new wheel bearings at the front aswell it had coilovers on front but block put standard shocks on due to one breaking or leaking i think.thats some knowledge bout the car for you lol

cheers mate! gona come help me sort it?? lol gona rip head off new headgasket,check timeing,wireing ect if it dnt start up afta that new engine time worth new engine for £550 i think tho?

[Edited on 12-11-2009 by fillmecca]
SRI-LEE

13th Nov 09 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds good mate yeah il help when im free not worked much on redtops tho lol but worked on corsas loads lol,,yeah course it is cheap as chips! lol
fillmecca

15th Nov 09 at 02:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol cheers mate same here ant really worked on redtops :S bro ols (olsrey) is come up when i get it to help out geting it on 1st on dec its a tueday will you be working?? have it runing within hour or so then il take it for a litel drive but shhh i neva did it lmao
SRI-LEE

15th Nov 09 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

il be working mate and having bit of a nitemare at the moment! http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=527814
fillmecca

17th Nov 09 at 01:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh dear
SRI-LEE

1st Jan 10 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello just a little update weve now decided that were going to take the sunstrip of on new years day,so now youl all be pleased we did it this morning just took a few pics,looks weird now lol ,ignore all the dirt on the car its getting lowerd again next saturday and a good clean!,the guy that run into the side of me admitted liability and his insurance has sent a cheque to me to cover all costs,so the cars booked in for feb 8th to get repaired so once thats done,im going to get it all colour coded and stick some standard vauxhall mudflaps on it,some depos and bad boy bonnet wityh a gte grill in should all be done in a couple of months hopefully wil update when progress starts happy new year

couple of random photos in the snow

cjohnson

1st Jan 10 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Monster truck haha

Lower it please! Love the wheels. I want some but offset is wrong for how low my car is!
SRI-LEE

11th Jan 10 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quick update ,i removed the door bump strips on saturday should all look nice and have that smooth look when its all colour coded aswell i think it looks so much better even as it is now,just got to watch out for idiots dinting my car now though!,also lowered her again so sits nice now and gave her a good wash,wasnt much point as all salty and gritty again now but oh well,going in to get the dent fixed in 3 weeks yay! opinions welcome

during:

after:

Ollie_B

11th Jan 10 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking good
fillmecca

11th Jan 10 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what a update lee no beter then nout good to see shes still on road and being fixed you wona see mine now mate and all parts i got for mine big update on thuday
Rybo

13th Jan 10 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking nice lee, hey toby...that astra bloack has...it was mine..haha i track day'd it at croft and ragged the arse off it

lee when you coming to the chicken shed of dreams???
flybikeslee

13th Jan 10 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks much better without strips
SRI-LEE

13th Jan 10 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by rybo8655
looking nice lee, hey toby...that astra bloack has...it was mine..haha i track day'd it at croft and ragged the arse off it

cheers fellas im loving it it does look better without the sunstrip tho, but it was just fitted for a laugh and just stayed lol,should be all getting colour coded end of next month ish ,haha ryan i shall be round not this saturday but next if your going to be there? just got works xmas party this saturday,stupid time of year i know lol
fillmecca

14th Jan 10 at 00:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by rybo8655

yes so i have bin told mate needed head gasskit in on it not so long ago not bad for the price he got it off you tho
SRI-LEE

13th Feb 10 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey all anouther update got the car back from the bodyshop on wednesday the 10th ,the big dint has all been fixed and nearly all that side has been sprayed! its perfect looks like new with the nice fresh paint and he machined polished the whole car ,its gleaming im really happy with it! ,when the bumpstrips were removed it left marks on the paint on the drivers side very faint but he tryed getting them out and couldnt, but quoted me £100 to spray and blend in the other side so thats book in for 29th of march to get done, so both sides will have fresh paint its going to look awesome, i cant wait and all the bumper tops arches e.t.c are getting colour coded in the next month or so so should look real good very soon!, also got a new mod to fit when i get it next weekend will post pics when fitted hope you like comments welcome

at the bodyshop

after work done

sorry for pic whoring
Mark.W

13th Feb 10 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paint work looks spot on mate
ecclesturbo

13th Feb 10 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lovley job
SRI-LEE

13th Feb 10 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers guys im really pleased with it
fillmecca

13th Feb 10 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sin you going pass about 4:15 lee looked fucking ace was wating for buss lol

[Edited on 13-02-2010 by fillmecca]
Rich H

13th Feb 10 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking good mate. Still really like it on those wheels too
Scottix

13th Feb 10 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only bad thing with white wheels is they dirty pretty fast am cleaning myn every weekend
Mark.W

13th Feb 10 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Needs lowering a bit more mate then will look perfecto
Neil Dagens

13th Feb 10 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so glad the sunstrips off looks really good though and that paint looks spot on!
fillmecca

13th Feb 10 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh yer lee i have a set of spax 60mm back springs going on cheap when you come for them depos if you wnt them? give me a txt if you do

[Edited on 13-02-2010 by fillmecca]
MatthewR

14th Feb 10 at 04:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

great thread this mate, keep it up

I like how it almost looks standard (vaux wheels) but you know its not

<<  3    4    5    6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » black corsa sport project (PVS update 13.6.11) 23 database queries in 0.0179100 seconds