corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » black corsa sport project (PVS update 13.6.11)

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author black corsa sport project (PVS update 13.6.11)
SRI-LEE

User status: Offline
14th Feb 10 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers guys really like the nice comments im pleased everyone likes it , am orite toby cheers already got 60mm spax on it,dont really want to go any lower its rough enough as it is
SRI-LEE

23rd Feb 10 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quick update got my smoked depos of toby this weekend got them fitted on saturday im loving them just waiting for it to get colour coded next month then she be perfect also got a few richbrook items to fit to spice up the interior heres a couple of pics more updates to come

fillmecca

23rd Feb 10 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

glad your happy with them mate look fucking ace i have a just about new richbrook leather gear thing and the crome bit to go around it...looks smart can sell you that cheap if you wnt?? am in kendal friday if you wnt it? say £10 give me a txt

[Edited on 23-02-2010 by fillmecca]
SRI-LEE

23rd Feb 10 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate yeah well happy nah am ok for bits now mate might be buying anouther car tomorrow as a cool project , no way selling the corsa though, just a project when i dont have anything to buy for this lol
fillmecca

23rd Feb 10 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SRI-LEE
cheers mate yeah well happy nah am ok for bits now mate might be buying anouther car tomorrow as a cool project , no way selling the corsa though, just a project when i dont have anything to buy for this lol

what car you geting? and i olny what £10 for that thing lol ,ino cherry corsa buss it no longer mine
SRI-LEE

24th Feb 10 at 08:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was going to look at a nova boot to do up,but chnaged my mind now cant mod two cars at once lol so not going to now,yeah but iv got my chrome gearknob pip got me so dont want a black one cause mines better looking lol,well gutted some one bought it then?
Olsrey

24th Feb 10 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
was going to look at a nova boot to do up,but chnaged my mind now cant mod two cars at once lol so not going to now,yeah but iv got my chrome gearknob pip got me so dont want a black one cause mines better looking lol,well gutted some one bought it then?
Yeah . . . It's the previous owner .
fillmecca

24th Feb 10 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Olsrey
quote:
Yeah . . . It's the previous owner .

and i have make alot of money of it to and no lee i dnt thing you get wnt i mean lol its get pics of it for you! lol
SRI-LEE

24th Feb 10 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i still dont understand about pics? lol , blok heads bought it back? lol why ?
fillmecca

25th Feb 10 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i still dont understand about pics? lol , blok heads bought it back? lol why ?

dm lee and yes he has! due to his shed wnt get thow MOT i have had my fun out of the car and made some money so move on lol probs end up buying it back when he cba with it no more lol
SRI-LEE

25th Feb 10 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol ok, haha what an animal so should be out and about again soon? lol yeah probably haha
fillmecca

25th Feb 10 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
lol ok, haha what an animal so should be out and about again soon? lol yeah probably haha

ooww yes me and fill out 2moz night you out mate?, we be in fills saxo buss lol and yer he will be out soon still 1 or 2 small probs with it like bathery not charging :S be all done by the 5th tho

[Edited on 25-02-2010 by fillmecca]
SRI-LEE

27th Feb 10 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

small update and some better pics of the depos in sunny weather fitted 2 new rear wheel bearings today,some new handbrake cables,new valve caps and locking wheel nut keys and gave her a nice clean, also fitted my rich brook handbrake lever and tax disc still more bits to do usual pic whorage

not the best pic looks immense i love it
R1chard

28th Feb 10 at 00:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice car this Lee
I'd be interested in buying it if you ever sold it...
SRI-LEE

28th Feb 10 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks mate i dont plan on selling anytime soon though i love it to much
fillmecca

28th Feb 10 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
thanks mate i dont plan on selling anytime soon though i love it to much

if it eva gets sold av got 1st dibs on it lol and a LET with be geting droped in
SRI-LEE

6th Mar 10 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

small update replaced rear brakes ,rear wheel bearings and handbrake cables the other night and today fitted my uprated fli front door speakers and vectra chrome door handles , loving them ,car goes to get the drivers side resprayed end of this month and also should be colour coded very soon! thanks for looking

Mark.W

6th Mar 10 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking very smart mate with the new mods
fillmecca

7th Mar 10 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

love this car
SRI-LEE

10th Mar 10 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks guys just anouther mechanical update payed my brother today to replace my drivers side engine mount alternator belt tensioner and alternator belt all genuine parts so shouldnt be in there for a while, no horrible vibrating steering wheel now lol just got a driveshaft to replace in next few weeks then more exterior mods be happening

fillmecca

12th Mar 10 at 00:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good lad lee ,good to see your looking afta it so well!
SRI-LEE

22nd Mar 10 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi all new update from this last week, the abs pick up ring on my passenger side driveshaft has had a crack in it for quite a while and was starting to gte on my nerves abs light coming on all time so iv now fitted a new driveshaft plus 2 new diff seals so tahts that all sorted now to , modding wise iv bought a full set of gm corsa b mudflaps off auto vaux i think they look much better and more subtle , also managed to pick up a full set of brand new corsa b floor mats ebay bragain , and iv also now given all my bumpers e.t.c to my mate to get sprayed up and colour coded the arches pictured were abit poo so managed to get 4 brand new ones off filmecca on here aka toby cheers mate there awesome so they will be getting sprayed very soon and should be on and fitted by the end of this month , also shes going back to the bodyshop this weekend to get the drivers side sprayed now all i need to get is a bonnet as mines starting to bubbly rust at the front hope you all like thanks for any comments

cheers lee

pics:

new mudflaps:

fitted:

new mats:

fitted:

bits to go to paint:

Rybo

22nd Mar 10 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice lee lad,im looking foreward to getting my shit back from the body shop...i need to actually have summat decent worth updating lol...
land up saturday with the flaps if you remember
cooki

22nd Mar 10 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did u get the flaps+mate direct from vauxhall?
nice thread mate+some nice little mods there.
fillmecca

23rd Mar 10 at 01:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yet agen lee got more bits off me and happy lol you still need to buy grill tho lee ,cnt w8 to see this back from body shop

<<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » black corsa sport project (PVS update 13.6.11) 23 database queries in 0.0359011 seconds