corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » black corsa sport project (PVS update 13.6.11)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author black corsa sport project (PVS update 13.6.11)
fillmecca

User status: Offline
29th Jul 09 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking good lee am booking my theory agen on friday as its pay day lol when you get new springs ect???
SRI-LEE

29th Jul 09 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate tidy you got a corsa for road? haha quality when i get payed to in around 3 weeks ish
fillmecca

30th Jul 09 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my cars past it needs respaying new engine the lot gona start agen i think am HOPEING i buy my brova ols (olsrey) car off him corsa C20let wnts 3k for it tho lol i think its time for a bank loan eh lol

[Edited on 30-07-2009 by fillmecca]
Olsrey

30th Jul 09 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fillmecca
my cars past it needs respaying new engine the lot gona start agen i think am HOPEING i buy my brova ols (olsrey) car off him corsa C20let wnts 3k for it tho lol i think its time for a bank loan eh lol

Might be for sale sooner than you think and for less. All I want to do is sort the gearbox out and then get some videos of it running properly and then it'll be up .
fillmecca

30th Jul 09 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Olsrey
quote:
Originally posted by fillmecca

Might be for sale sooner than you think and for less. All I want to do is sort the gearbox out and then get some videos of it running properly and then it'll be up .

i myt have the money for it sooner then you think ols take 2.5k???? as i am your brova
SRI-LEE

30th Jul 09 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i say give it him lol
fillmecca

30th Jul 09 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer just give me it then i can piss on lees chips all the time lol
Olsrey

30th Jul 09 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you can even drive it! Remember the lads that stole it couldn't drive it!!!!
fillmecca

31st Jul 09 at 01:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
If you can even drive it! Remember the lads that stole it couldn't drive it!!!!

i will be oryt with it....ino how to drive unlike who stole it.so all it good

[Edited on 31-07-2009 by fillmecca]
SRI-LEE

13th Aug 09 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just a little update ,fitted a sportex 4 into 1 exhaust manifold last night i got it off my brother,was a pain in the bum to fit got abit stressfull! but well worth it! makes the car pull so much better and smoother the difference is unbeleivable and sound is just immense i love it! well worth the money for one also sprayed my engine cover a week or so ago it was abit rushed but came out ok need to finish out side looks before under the bonnet got loads of plans just need the money. off down to santa pod on saturday morning for weekend for the mini in the park meet with the girlfreind and a few mates so racking up a few more miles but might also put it on the dyno there if its not to expensive as im abit skint at the moment or more work would be getting done

hope you like cause i do!

fillmecca

13th Aug 09 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good boy lee not looknig for a inlet are you?? can get you 1 on cheap i think and its not a shit 1!!!
SRI-LEE

14th Aug 09 at 07:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah never want one of them again! hated it on my other car dont fink we piped it up rite but still only other engine mod am doin is panel filter then thats it cheers anyway.
fillmecca

14th Aug 09 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there well worth it i think its not a shit 1 its a dbilas 1 so mutch beter then alot of them out there. and whats the next pan for it then mate??
wacwac86

14th Aug 09 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that car is spot on mate love the wheels
SRI-LEE

15th Aug 09 at 07:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate next plans are well next weekend its maintanence puting a new clutch kit in it( release bearing noisey,new driveshaft,abs ring has a crackin it,new bottom ball joint nocking a lil bit and new rear brake adjusters as i replaced everything in there apart from them now theyv failed on me :9 so going mini in the park in the girlfreinds mini makes sense really lol, but yeah next mod plans are clear side repeaters,opel gm,vaux mudflaps, possibly 100mm drop at back,fully colour code back 3 windows tinted then start on engine and interior i think just need the money! lol
fillmecca

15th Aug 09 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SRI-LEE
cheers mate next plans are well next weekend its maintanence puting a new clutch kit in it( release bearing noisey,new driveshaft,abs ring has a crackin it,new bottom ball joint nocking a lil bit and new rear brake adjusters as i replaced everything in there apart from them now theyv failed on me :9 so going mini in the park in the girlfreinds mini makes sense really lol, but yeah next mod plans are clear side repeaters,opel gm,vaux mudflaps, possibly 100mm drop at back,fully colour code back 3 windows tinted then start on engine and interior i think just need the money! lol

see told you you wud end up colour codeing it and i have a set of 4 gm,vaux mudflaps you can have for £10 and 1 sets brand new?? and yer defo 100mm on back look really good then.
SRI-LEE

19th Aug 09 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got some gm mudflaps off toby today (filmecca) fitted them after work im liking them think it will look better with the fronts done to but il gte them when i have some money opinions?

cheers toby mate there spot on

the more i look at them the more i want the smaller subtler ones

Olsrey

19th Aug 09 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Toby selling my stuff again
fillmecca

19th Aug 09 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Toby selling my stuff again

NO OLS!!!! there my ones you got the small ones i got some big ones ages ago so ssshhhh lol and you give me the small ones any ways and lee i got a brand new set of the small ones for £5?? get some 100mm spring for back next lee
SRI-LEE

20th Aug 09 at 07:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol i might buy them off ya to lol! you got 4 then id be sorted if not il gte one set off you and one off ebay yeah there next months plans
fillmecca

20th Aug 09 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
lol i might buy them off ya to lol! you got 4 then id be sorted if not il gte one set off you and one off ebay yeah there next months plans

just give me a ring pal and il sort you out if you wnt the small ones be £9999 but seeing as i love you corsa £5 to you lmao
SRI-LEE

20th Aug 09 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hahaha yus! there growing on me now il let you know tho fellow corsa lover lol!
SRI-LEE

20th Aug 09 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

spent a small fortune at vauxhall today will be fitting everything on saturday,fitted my rear brake adjusters tonight tho so my rear brakes are all new now gonna order a new driveshaft next month when iv got money again just took some pics of the bits lol

fillmecca

20th Aug 09 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
hahaha yus! there growing on me now il let you know tho fellow corsa lover lol!

haha no worrys pal and still think you wud sell me your car lol
SRI-LEE

22nd Aug 09 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

small update just fitted my new clutch kit and ball joint was fairly easy apart from a few bits we struggled at but eventually sorted getting to couple of the bolts e.t.c any feels like a beauty now was to tired to fit the tensioner and belt al save that for anoutehr week but happy times couple of pics thanks lee

new clutch

new release bearing and diff seals

box back in

old clutch

mine and mates clio

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » black corsa sport project (PVS update 13.6.11) 23 database queries in 0.2272530 seconds