corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » x16xe spluttering

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author x16xe spluttering
Mikey_j

User status: Offline
8th Feb 09 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right it happens in any gear at any speed. Its fine on idle as soon as you increase the revs its spluttering. Ecu keeps on flashing up injector circuit. Ive tried a different set of injectors. I Wondered that if the fuel pump was on its way out could it be backing off the pressure? Is it a common problem? Its got a complete exhaust system and inlet aswell. Any help is appreciated because its starting to do my head in! Cheers

New Poll