corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » redtop spluttering

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author redtop spluttering
rossnomore

User status: Offline
14th Mar 08 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just recently put a 2.0 in my tigra and it was running fine for 2 days, untill yesterday when it started spluttering. i couldnt give it any throttle, had to move it off the road with the clutch. I took the throttle position sensor out and it drove about 8 miles down the road fine and did the same again. Any idea what it could be?
swedge

User status: Offline
14th Mar 08 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

crank shaft sensor if it has 1?

New Poll