corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » VAG nuts - Passenger Door locking problems, microswitch???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author VAG nuts - Passenger Door locking problems, microswitch???
pow
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Sep 08 at 14:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All you VAG people, bit o help please

Since I came back off holiday, I've been having a few problems with my central locking on my passenger door.

Basically, when I lock the car, all is fine. When i press the lock button twice, the passenger lock pops back up. Sometimes if you open the door the alarm goes off, sometimes it doesnt, even though the boot and drivers door are locked and the alarm is armed (flashing LED).

Also, when I drive off and the car locks itself, the passenger lock pops straight back up again, refusing to stick down.

Can anyone spread any light on this please?

Thanks in advance!
modded_corsa

User status: Offline
7th Sep 08 at 08:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lock mechanism itself, common problem, part bout 45 trade, less than an hour to fit

New Poll