corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa 1.3 cdti fuel problems, Please help?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa 1.3 cdti fuel problems, Please help?
JohnnyR

User status: Offline
19th Jan 08 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

I Bought a 2005 corsa 1.3cdti damage repairable which i had to take the engine and full electrics from the bulk head out to do the panel work.

Since putting the engine back in it wont start all electrics work etc just wont fire because its not getting fuel. Ive took the injectors off and no fuel is coming through. Ive also checked the filter by taking all pipes off and the one coming from the tank isnt putting fuel into the filter. Perhaps it needs bleeding manually if so wheres the bleed valve? or does it automatically do it.

Or is it an electrical problem relay etc?

Also when switching the ignition on theres no noise from the fuel pump etc. Should i hear it engaging?

Thanks John

New Poll