corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Can someone help with fitting remote central locking to a Corsa with central locking?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Can someone help with fitting remote central locking to a Corsa with central locking?
j13lks

User status: Offline
8th Nov 07 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, i have just purchased my first Corsa, a 2000 1.6 Sport and want to add remote central locking to it, it already has central locking i want to upgrade to remote locking. I have bought a kit made by Hawk but i think they sent me instructions for a 2001 Corsa c. Can anyone give me some tips or even a walk through of how to go about fitting the kit? Any help would be really appreciated.
Thanks
Lynn
j13lks

User status: Offline
12th Nov 07 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone?

New Poll