corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » remote central locking?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author remote central locking?
corsa_sport_white

User status: Offline
23rd Feb 03 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i want remote centrol locking for my corsa sport. Its got no alarm and has the standard central locking. How much would it cost me to convert it to remote central locking? Where could i get the equipment from, any advice etc plz. cheers
moddedcorsa

23rd Feb 03 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id like to know this aswell
corsa_sport_white

23rd Feb 03 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer so some 1 plz help us¬!?
Tim
Site Administrator

23rd Feb 03 at 17:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Um, just get an non-approved alarm with a central locking module. Probably only around £99 or something...

Why not just go for a good alarm, and have remote locking and full window closure too....
Tim
Site Administrator

23rd Feb 03 at 17:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or get something like this, but you really might as well get a good alarm.

http://www.abacuscaralarms.co.uk/autowatch/autowatch_remote_cdl.htm

£65 DIY kit....

[Edited on 23-02-2003 by Tim]
Jojo81

25th Feb 03 at 08:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you people already have a CL, and just want to add a remote it costs about 30pounds and less (here in germany)

New Poll