corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa SRi / Remote Central Locking / Alarms

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa SRi / Remote Central Locking / Alarms
Gazz

User status: Offline
25th Aug 04 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does the Toad Ai606 or A101 come with central locking, and will I get remote central locking in the kit or do I need to get central locking in the car before I get an alarm for it ?

My girlfriend has an SRi which has remote central locking and has the Toad Ai606 (she bought the car with it), so does a Corsa SRi already have central locking in it ? And you just need the alarm to make it remote ?

I drive an LS and it doesn't have central locking, so what will I just need an alarm or need to get central locking first ?
Gazz

25th Aug 04 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where can you get a central locking kit from ?
alli Ronald

25th Aug 04 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive just bought an SRi Corsa about a week ago and it came with Central Locking... i would assume the car came with CL as standard cos there isnt any mods to the car at all... yet
Gazz

25th Aug 04 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks.

Where could I buy the central locking kit from then ? Please dont say Vauxhall...
alli Ronald

25th Aug 04 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh m8 - i would try vauxhallspares.co.uk

they tend to have alot of stuff @ reasonable prices - if there aint one there - try google!
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

25th Aug 04 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ur best bet is to just get the place which does ur alarm, to install some central locking motors for you. cost me £60 for the 2 doors, when i had my alarm fitted

New Poll