corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » toad ai606 cat1 alarm instaling/installers? BEDFORDSHIRE

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author toad ai606 cat1 alarm instaling/installers? BEDFORDSHIRE
JUGGA

User status: Offline
   24th Feb 04 at 01:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right, ive phoned endless companys to get me one of these alarms. cheapest LEEDS £200 FITTED! but they wont call out as faras where i am LUTON IN BEDFORDSHIRE.

cheapest in my area within insatllation distance £370!!! WTF? car isnt on the road yet so i cant travel to leeds.

also i can get these alarms for less then £150 but doesnt include fitting. plus its to complicated for me to do myself. and it still ads to £300 for someone to come out and instal it if i buy it for less than £150...

my question is, does anyone know anywhere cheap where i live?

and also i have a remote central locking interface and 2 door motors (i already have central locking in my car) but i want REMOTE CENTRAL LOCKING... do i need the door motors? or just the remote interface module? then i guess the alarm wires up to that..

god know shwat alarm installers would want ontop for doing that prob another £150! in ym area any way..

cheers for any help..

New Poll