corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Just bought our first house

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just bought our first house
Andy GSi

User status: Offline
4th Aug 07 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Offer was excepted this morning. Me and my G/F are both excited, but nervous at the same time. Its going to be such a change. As living at home is so easy. There is alot i want to do to the house, but that comes in time.

So how did everyone feel when they bought there first home?

I felt sick and dead nervous about the whole situation. Be nice to get everything out of the way now, and start living. Looking forward to having my own space, even if it does cost me.

Here are a few piccys, tell me what you lot think? i know the kitchen is abit...uummm weird. I personally dont like it, but a new kitchen will be on the first thing to replace.

Colin

4th Aug 07 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice 1st house

I want to move into No2....bloody neighbours!!
Colin

4th Aug 07 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

With you on the kitchen aswell....weird!!
Andy GSi

4th Aug 07 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i know. Dont know what they were thinking. Its liveable for now.lol Bit of tile paint will improve it alot.
C2RL R

4th Aug 07 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats a top first house fella. i never fealt great about mine as it was run down to fuck so was quite off putting. agree with the kitchen comments, it looks gash but each to their own i suppose.
Colin

4th Aug 07 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

floor tiles & cooker look ok, rest is strange!
C2RL R

4th Aug 07 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cooker looks a little strange just sat in the middle. washing machine door opens into the side of it. none of the units appear to be fixed although they probably are. kind of looks like they have bought a load of stuff from a furniture shop and made it into a kitchen. the wall tiles speak for themselves.
Andy GSi

4th Aug 07 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by C2RL R
cooker looks a little strange just sat in the middle. washing machine door opens into the side of it. none of the units appear to be fixed although they probably are. kind of looks like they have bought a load of stuff from a furniture shop and made it into a kitchen. the wall tiles speak for themselves.

Exactly. They said they are taking the cooker, as it cost them alot. All units are free standing. The tiles, you need sunglasses for them. lol
C2RL R

4th Aug 07 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you could plan that kitchen a hell of a lot better yourself. as far as kitchens go its not the biggest of spaces but with a bit of careful planning it will be ace. really like the house overall tho. garden and driveway especially.

New Poll