corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car finance

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car finance
JadeM
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Sep 06 at 15:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you earned say circa £2.5k clear a month, were pretty stable financially (no dept at all), & were a home owner whats the most you would pay for a car on Loan / Finance.

Whats the best way to borrow a large amount of money (20-30k) for likes of purchasing a car with it
Melville

4th Sep 06 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why not lease a car if your looking at that amount.
LeeM

4th Sep 06 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2.5k clear after other bills or just after tax?
JadeM
Premium Member

4th Sep 06 at 15:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can you lease Porker 911's or Scooby 22B's
JadeM
Premium Member

4th Sep 06 at 15:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by lee_wee
2.5k clear after other bills or just after tax?

Just after tax
JadeM
Premium Member

4th Sep 06 at 15:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

say about £2k clear after all household bills!

Options:

1) Car finance - probably the worst option.
2) Personal Bank loan - unsure whether they would even honour that amount.
3) Homeowner loan - Better deals than personal loan, lower APR etc.
4) Remortgage the house for current value & in theory pay the car over 25yrs Although in practice house price can as much as double over 5 yrs so could work out a cheap car if you look at it that way

[Edited on 04-09-2006 by JadeM]
Melville

4th Sep 06 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JadeM

Without a doubt. My neighbour has a DB9 on lease.
JadeM
Premium Member

4th Sep 06 at 15:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Melville
quote:

Without a doubt. My neighbour has a DB9 on lease.

Another thing to look into I suppose
LeeM

4th Sep 06 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.carleasinguk.com/Car-Leasing/Porsche/
Ojc

4th Sep 06 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lloyds TSB do car leasing, they've got some awesome cars you can get.
JadeM
Premium Member

4th Sep 06 at 15:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Porsche 911
997 Carrera Coupe including Metallic Paint- 36 months (3+35 payments) - 10,000 miles per year - Add Vat for PCH - Non-Maintenance.

Price: £809 per month

Bit more than I had in mind!!
antonOO2

4th Sep 06 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shit the bed im paying that on my rrs ,but then i am buying
JadeM
Premium Member

4th Sep 06 at 15:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would maybe go £500-£600 a month but I would like to think im buying it...no leasing

I used to spend that a month going out getting pissed & forgetting things afterall
antonOO2

4th Sep 06 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to buy i would say with those repayments ,you would be looking at about 25-30k to be spending.Ditto on the getting pissed ive stopped it now though
LeeM

4th Sep 06 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i reckon u could shop about to get cheaper than that!
antonOO2

4th Sep 06 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You have to be carefull as alot of these companies online quote business rates and you have to add vat to them.
antonOO2

4th Sep 06 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Porsche 911
997 Carrera Coupe including Metallic Paint- 36 months (3+35 payments) - 10,000 miles per year - Add Vat for PCH - Non-Maintenance.

Price: £809 per month

Bit more than I had in mind!!

That is plas the dreaded so more like 950 /month and thell have hidden cost i bet.
JadeM
Premium Member

4th Sep 06 at 15:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by antonOO2
to buy i would say with those repayments ,you would be looking at about 25-30k to be spending.Ditto on the getting pissed ive stopped it now though

Can I just approach various lenders & say I want to pay 500 a month towards a car for x number of years....how much will you give me

I only go out once every 2 or 3 months now, & usually feel like crap when I do + Ive got the girl I want now so no need to be sleazing around night clubs anymore + think id rather have this sat on the drive more than 1/2 weekend in bed & other half a memory blank
JadeM
Premium Member

4th Sep 06 at 15:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
You have to be carefull as alot of these companies online quote business rates and you have to add vat to them.

How easy is it to set up a company, get vat registered & start putting your cars / holidays / stationary etc through the books??
antonOO2

4th Sep 06 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah choose the car and go and sit down with them.They do allsorts of deals on leasing and finance.my last car was 25k and i was paying circa £500/month quid that was over 3 years with a £10000 balloon.But im out of that after only 10 months and from selling walked away without owing a penny as the car met the outstanding finance value.all depends on deposit ,how long the contarct is etc
Ojc

4th Sep 06 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you me Colin?
antonOO2

4th Sep 06 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

How easy is it to set up a company, get vat registered & start putting your cars / holidays / stationary etc through the books??

is relativaly easy but you will have to be earning a salary from the company as you will have to pay tax on the car as it will be seen as a company car.And on a 911 they wont go easy on the tax you pay.If you buy the car personally and use it for company use then you can charge the company 0.40p for every business mile you do they give this in the form of tax relief.So if you do 10000 business mile a year then you claim back £4000 from mr tax man.but you have to keep a log of the milage.This is the route i went down to avoid being taxed as a company car it is most benificial to me .
JadeM
Premium Member

4th Sep 06 at 16:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Are you me Colin?

How small is you penis???
JadeM
Premium Member

4th Sep 06 at 16:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

is relativaly easy but you will have to be earning a salary from the company as you will have to pay tax on the car as it will be seen as a company car.And on a 911 they wont go easy on the tax you pay.If you buy the car personally and use it for company use then you can charge the company 0.40p for every business mile you do they give this in the form of tax relief.So if you do 10000 business mile a year then you claim back £4000 from mr tax man.but you have to keep a log of the milage.This is the route i went down to avoid being taxed as a company car it is most benificial to me .

Sounds pretty good to me, Jades wanting to get into photography & do like weddings and other occasions etc so would need to be registered & whatso for that, think this could be a good front to finance our (my) Porsche

Can you claim back Tax relief for a private car if your the owner / director of the company???
JadeM
Premium Member

4th Sep 06 at 16:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
yeah choose the car and go and sit down with them.They do allsorts of deals on leasing and finance.my last car was 25k and i was paying circa £500/month quid that was over 3 years with a £10000 balloon.But im out of that after only 10 months and from selling walked away without owing a penny as the car met the outstanding finance value.all depends on deposit ,how long the contarct is etc

What company do you buy yours from???

£10k balloon?? Is that like a deposit or something??

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car finance 22 database queries in 0.1055720 seconds