corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Removing SRi Door Strips

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Removing SRi Door Strips
Jakey
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th Jun 07 at 10:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I Was Looking At My Car Today And Was Wondering Whether To Remove The Door Strips.. I Think It Looks Better Without So I Probably Will..

Its Just, I Lifted The End Of Strip (On The Rear Quarter) And It Looked Like It Was Taking The Paint With It..

Any Ideas On How Not To Remove The Paint With It..?
And Just Generally Removing The Strip..?

Taa
fuju64

20th Jun 07 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

use a heat gun then use some t cut to remove the crap left on the car.
Sunz

20th Jun 07 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I will have to do that with my sri

I think it looks a bit naf really and its better to be stealthy

Maybe some wd40 would help break down the stickyness of the sticky stuff

could be risky with a heat gun, mines a 93 model so the paints pretty old might just bubble off with the slighest amount of heat, could also melt the sri strips

New Poll