corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Sri Strips

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sri Strips
Kellye

User status: Offline
8th Sep 06 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont know weather to keep them on or remove them?
I want my car to look different (if poss haha).

I was thinking of modding the car and keeping the strips on!! I recently had to purchase a new driver side door of a 1.2 corsa as my door before I bought it some one tried to break in to the car and damaged the door around the handles.
Is it easy to take the strip of the original door and stick it on the new door or will taking the strip of the door damage it?

Kel
byron123

9th Sep 06 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can leave the paint fucked underneath. mine did
Marc

9th Sep 06 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hai dryer and your finger nails will remove them. White spirit will remove the glue.

The paint work could be faded seeing as though the cars getting on a bit. If it is you can go over with t cut and polish.
Kellye

9th Sep 06 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not arsed about that av got a new door am gonna keep the strips on an plus its havin a respray

New Poll